Name for Jack-Jack's powers

I just realized that Jack-Jack doesn’t have just one specific power; he can catch on fire, shape-shift, emit lasers from his eyes, etc. So, if one had to label all of his powers into one term, what would it be?

He can morph. :slight_smile: Like that one?

Jack-Jack’s main power was clearly shapeshifting, but I thought his transformations in the film looked like they were strongly inspired by Marvel, like The Incredible Hulk and The Human Torch.

I think morphing and shape shifting is the same thing. :slight_smile: Somewhere in promo art, I’ve read that he morphs.

Morphing don’t cover the ability to shoot laser from his eyes or go through walls or turn anti-gravity though :mrgreen:

He’s the supreme little super-duper-man :mrgreen:

That’s true. I guess he’s a morphing-lazer-eyed-gravity-immune-baby of awesomeness. 8D

My favorite character in the movie, or maybe the whole Pixar universe. I love the little superbaby!

If Pixar ever ever ever comes out with The Incredibles 2, please please be a Jack-Jack-centric movie!! (Hope Brad Bird reads this :mrgreen: )

Maybe, but I hope Bob and Helen still get some screen time. :stuck_out_tongue: And kiss time. XD

Yeah they’ll get screentimes alright. As fifty-something-year-old parents who put a teenage Jack-Jack in a kryptonite chamber at 9p everyday (his curfew). The chamber is of course heavily guarded by his siblings, Vi and Dash, who are supposed take turns every other night. Needless to say, Vi is so busy planning for her upcoming marriage, while Dash couldn’t care less about his rebellious brother, and Jack-Jack, smart and cunning as he is, always find a way to get out of his confined room to explore the world, causing havocs and starting romance…

No kissing involved in this storyline, though, sorry IV :mrgreen:

Fifty? Teenage? NO!!! :cry:

Oh come on, you gotta admit this is cool! Just like a movie!

8D Okay, you’re now the king of Pixar references. It’s a good idea, I just wouldn’t…like an Incredibles sequel like that.

Well there lies my biggest problem. I’m only the King of Pixar references, while those Pixar guys are the Kings of coming up with all these references for me to quote. That’s why my story sucks, while theirs continue to appeal the whole world 8D

OK I’ll quit coming up with idea, back to full-time quoting references now :mrgreen:

8D No, stay creative! I quote Pixar all the time, but you should still make your own ideas and projects. You never become anybody if you just act like other somebodys all the time. :wink:

:open_mouth: Wow thanks for the advice! You sound really mature for a 15-y-o girl :mrgreen:

When you mention teenage Jack-Jack, I’m somehow getting a visual of teenage Dil from All Growed Up.

Transmutation? :sunglasses:

That’s a good one 8D What about Cyctorchshifphing?

Morphing or shift-shaping seems to be the most logical name for Jack-Jack’s powers.

Thanks, Pricklepants. I’m sort of an idiot, actually. I just think of these things by sitting around a lot and wondering about Hollywood and Pixar. 8D

But, seriously, why does JJ need to be a teen? I like him as a baby. And I wouldn’t want Helen and Bob to be in their fifties. :shake: I’d prefer a sequel to pick up where it left off.