The Incredibles (Toys)

Hello :slight_smile: I’m new here.

Obviously by my name and signature, I’m a big fan of The Incredibles, especially Mirage. I was just wondering, but has there ever been a doll of Mirage? Figures? anything? I’ve been searching Ebay and websites, but haven’t found anything. I would imagine they would have put out a doll of her and Syndrome. If anyone knows, or has one please show me a picture :smiley: and possibly where I could get some Mirage Merchandise! Thanks :smiley:

Well, let me be the first to welcome your to PIxar Planet Mirage! It is cool to see a Mirage fan here! We haven’t had one of those here on Pixar Planet for a long time.

As for Mirage merchandise, that might be hard to find, because Mirage wasn’t really one of the more popular characters in the movie. I don’t know if any exist. Sorry. I’ll try to look for some for ya, and report back once I’ve found something, or If I don’t find anything.

I haven’t ever seen any stuff of her in stores before. Sorry. :frowning:

Yeah, there are a lot of toys and merchandise of other characters, but not any that I can find with mirage. Sorry.

Hey there! I’m Arkie. Big fan of Syndrome, you could probably tell by the icon.

To my knowledge there isn’t anything Mirage-related as far as merchandise goes, unfortunately. But she is featured later on in the recent Incredibles comic book series, so if you haven’t checked those out yet, you might want to see if you have any nearby comic retailers.

Heyy :slight_smile:

Thank you all for the replies :smiley: Hopefully there will be a sequel and they will make some haha. I might make my own (I love doing creative stuff) So if I do, I’ll be sure to post pictures :slight_smile:

And thank you all for the warm welcome. It’s a really nice community <3

You’re welcome! I am also anxious to see your fanwork as well. You’ll love it here on Pixar Planet.

Welcome to the boards! I’m sad to say that I’ve never seen any toys with Mirage, which makes me sad. She’s one of my favorite characters in that movie.

Well, she wasn’t really a member of the main cast. She was sort of a plot device. And I’m not so sure little boys would be interested in toys of a lady with platinum hair and no powers. Maybe they could have made a Barbie doll type thing, like the Violet doll.

But the thing is, if someone finds a Mirage doll in a toy story, more than likely, they will wonder who this character is and what part she played. Other character dolls would be very recognizable

Wow. I am really tired of my posts disappearing. :confused:

Anyway, I didn’t say there should be a Mirage doll. I just think had they made one, a Barbie doll design would be the most logical way to market that character.

Yeah, that would make sense.

Like this doll, but obviously with white hair and a pencil skirt etc.

Those were My thoughts exactly.

The more I think about it, maybe there should have been a toy of her. I mean, I have a figurine of Dynaguy I got at Dollar General for crying out loud! Why no toys of her, then? It would make for a more accurate collection of character figurines. <3 But, we have to remember that the toys are for little kids, not crazy toy collectors in their teens or young adulthood. 8D Maybe there’s one in Japan. They always have the most awesomely random toys…

I have about over 30 TI toys, dolls, figurines, and action figures in my collection.

I don’t want to know how many I have. 8D I think the Violet doll may be the only one I don’t have or had at some point.

I’m missing the Violet doll. And a Frozone and a helen one. I bought the bob, dash, and syndrome in a disneystore in disneyland years ago.

Bah! There’s a Syndrome one and I don’t have it! Shame on me.

To be fair, when I went to Disney World last March they didn’t have any Incredibles merchandise. All I found was a gift card with the family on it. I was sad.

yeah. It seems now that if you want to get any TI merchandise, you need to buy it online. Cause stores don’t sell them anymore.