The Thunderbirds' Incredible Take-off!

Oh yeah! That sounds totally like GLory Days from the Incredibles soundtrack. But netball? I have never heard of it before. Is it a sport? Is your city team good rachelcakes?

Netball is indeed a sport, TSS. :wink: I’m not sure if it’s popular in America, but it’s fairly well-known in Australia and much of Asia.

That does sound pretty similar, Rachel! I wonder if they seeked permission from Pixar, or if they have a legal defense that they were ‘inspired’ by the soundtrack. :slight_smile:

There was a ‘Coming in 2011’ ad run by a Malay-language channel called Suria in Singapore which actually used the opening chords of the Incredibles theme. I should’ve recorded it, but it was shown intermittently on Channel 5 (the English-language channel), so I didn’t get much of a chance.

“DAH-DAH, DAHDAH, DAH-DAH, DAHDAH, dududu DA-DA-DAH!” :slight_smile:

Sounds cool! Thanks for the info TDIT.

YOWZA! Thunderbirds are GO!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha ha. An excellent reference to that movie!

8D 8D 5 brownie points for you!! Just curious though, did you like TB’s? I don’t know why, but I thought it was boring. :frowning:

I was actually excited to watch the TB movie, but I decided that it was alittle childish for my taste.

TSS - Netball is not as popular as footy and other men’s sports because it’s just not given as much coverage. But a lot of girls play it after school to keep fit.

Here’s a link to my thread about another Aussie company ripping off WALL-E! WALL-E inspired music from commericial

Oh, I see. Thanks for the info rachel!