Supers of the NSA

For those of you who have the 2-disc Special Edition of “The Incredibles”, have you ever looked at the secret NSA files that show the profiles and info about all of the NSA Supers?

It’s almost like a new Justice League! Can you imagine all of the stories, adventures, and missions all of those Supers had in the Golden Days alongside Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone? Listening to the audio tapes, reading the profile bios of the Supers, and studying their powers…it definitely sparks your imagination! :wink:

Supers like Blazestone, Gamma Jack, Straogale, Thunderhead…they all probably had interesting and amazing lives during the Glory Days: living as their secret identies, coping and working with fellow Supers, practicing their powers…that is, [spoil]before they had either wardrobe malfunctions or were killed by Syndrome’s battle robots[/spoil]… :confused:

Anybody have a favorite former NSA hero?

Personally, not including Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone, my favorite Glory Days heroes include Psychwave, Gazerbeam, Downburst, Gamma Jack, Stratogale, and Meta Man.

One of the supers on there was Universal Man, who I learned is actually a clever in-joke on the name of the special model Pixar created for the film in order to make many background characters real easy. [url]http://pixar.wikia.com/Universal_Man[/url]

I’ve got to say my favorites are probably Everseer, Psycwave, Blazestone, and Dynaguy (as well as Thunderhead just because his voice clip was so hilarious).

Thunderhead’s voice clip is SOOOOO funny! You can definitley kinda tell what kind of guy he is just by listening to him: not a lot upstairs, but extremely funny without meaning to be…and looking at his profile, you can’t help but like him… :slight_smile: Being the adoptive father of so many kids…

Blazestone’s voice clip is extremely funny and you can’t help but laugh when you hear it… :laughing: You probably can imagine the fights between her and Frozone back in the Glory Days.

But I think one of my favorites would have to be Stratogale. I mean, it’s not every day you’re a highschooler but you can fly and have super strength just like Mr. Incredible! I mean, it’s the perfect combination of powers for a teenage girl… :slight_smile: I wish she didn’t have that suit malfunction… :frowning:

I loved all of the N.S.A supers that were shown on the bonus disc! I thought that the voice clips were hilarious, especially Elastigirls:). I’d have to say that my favorite super on the files besides Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, and Frozone is Gazerbeam. :-D)

I have seen these files! It was so much getting to learn about all of the other supers, especially the ones with capes.

I haven’t seen these files, but Pixarpedia gives a lot of bios of other superheros. I don’t know if the bios are identical to the ones on the Incredibles DVD, does anyone know?

I guess I’d say Everseer, solely because he’s a Germaphobe like me. :mrgreen:

LOL! I love Thunderhead’s voice clip! :smiley:

I think the DVD and audio files give a lot more information than PixarPedia does.

Oh, alright. Do you know if the information from both these sources match?

Oh yeah, they pretty much match. It’s just that the DVD gives you so much more than the book.

Did you know that there is onbly one person on the NSA Files (other then frozone Elastigirl, Mr. INcredible) who doesn’t have a reported death…

Who is it that doesnt?

It’s Plasmabolt. She wasn’t killed by a cape or an omnidroid, but her status is stil a mystery.

Oh thanks. :slight_smile:

The unfortunate part is that despite the lack of knowledge about death or not, we also don’t get to hear her because the tape messed up. D:

That’s weird. Maybe we’ll encounter her in a certain unsaid sequel… :wink:

I don’t think that she’ll return in a sequel, but I always wonder what happened to her.