what happend to the incredicar?

you know, the car that mr incredible used when he was young, that car was better than the little one he got when he was older, why did he change his car and what happend to the old one?

That’s a good question. I don’t know what happened to the Incredibile. Maybe he sold it to be put on display somewhere? To be honest, I really have no idea.

I think he changed it to keep his identity a secret. Maybe Snug has it?

Well it’s pretty obvious that he had to get rid of it since the supers were all banned, so that would mean they weren’t allowed to drive around in any of their superhero-type vehicles either. At least the credits hinted at the family having a new Incredicar (which I’m sure would be seen in a sequel).

That does make sense Flick-E, since the supers were banned at the beginning of the film, it was probably required that anything that was linked to that past either be gotten rid of or put away but since a car isn’t an easy thing to store away for old times sake then the most logical explaination would be him getting rid of it…

But he couldn’t just sell the car either…with public opinion at its lowest in decades the chances of selling the superhero, responsible of bringing all of the lawsuits to the government’s car wouldn’t be that high…unless he sold it too a museum but even they wouldn’t want to have a piece of history that only brought about trouble…they would have turned him down too…maybe he stored the car someplace…waiting for that one call…

That is true although Monster did point out something of interest that maybe he could have changed the car, re done it or even re worked on it so that it could look more like a normal car in order for his superhero past to remain in the past but considering how sentimental Mr. Incredible was about reliving his glory days, maybe him storing it away someplace safe could also be an explaination…

If he edited the car then did he keep the superhero abilities or did he remove those and store the parts someplace else…??

In my opinion if he wanted to make sure that he kept up a normal appearance then he would have removed the superhero abilities of the car in order to keep from accidently revealing his superhero past because as we see from the film, accidently revealing that he was Mr. Incredible would lead to his family being moved to a new home, minds erased, a whole bunch of governmental mess. If he wanted to keep up that appearance of being just like everybody else then it would be wise to remove the parts but like I said, that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Yah, in order to remain unknown he would have had to removed that feature…

Converting the car into a normal one was my other guess, but seeing how small and cramp that blue car of his was made me think that it couldn’t have been the same car. There is a different one that he drives later on his way to Edna’s to get his suit fixed which I think could either be his converted Incredicar or made into a new Incredicar for the family to use.

No, he kept the car. At the end, he threw it at Syndrome’s jet plane, and he used it to drive to and from the airport. He just kept it in the garage, turned into the black non-incredible car.

no, thats another one that he buy later

wasn’t that the gift he gave to the misses…Mrs. Incredible…during the middle of the film…i might be wrong but it looks the same.

No, because that’s red. He kept the car, just watch the movie. You’ll see, I promise.

I think the govt. took the Incredibile after the heroes were forced to retire. The cars he bought 15 years later were new cars.

He threw a red one…the one he had that was super was black…the one he gave to Mrs. Incredible was black…but i thought the one he threw at syndrome was likewise black…

TSS-I have to agree with that…although that seems kinda mand for the government to take something that was bought by the superhero (most likely)…

or maybe it was destroyed

ooohhh…that would be the worst case scenario.

WMG: It became Knight Rider.