The incredibles vs REAL Buzz lightyear

in the begginning of toy story we saw what the real buzz was capable of, he can fly very fast, he can survive a HUGE explosion , and his laser is very powerfull, besides he has something like super strong, because his toy counterpart can carri 5 toys that are much heavier than him.

But the incredibles are a family of supers who have defeated guys much more stronger than buzz so , what do you guys think? i think buzz would defeat them, you dont need powers to win a battle.

I say the incredibles, because they outnumber Buzz, and all four are just as strong with their powers.

The Incredibles have real superpowers so they would defiantly win cause Buzz can only shoot lasers, although Buzz also has that anti-gravity belt in Toy Story 2 that probably protects him inside his bubble.

Well lets be more specific, Mr. Incredible VS. the real buzz

Because I’m biased, I’ll say Mr. incredible.

Mr. Incredible is definetly stronger, but I doubt he can survive a REAL laser, not to mention grappling knife things and stuff on Buzz’s belt. Plus, Buzz can fly to doge all attacks…

hmmm…Overall, im gonna say Buzz. He’s got the gadgets

There’s only one way to find out…FIGHT!

Anyway, I’m not really sure who’d win in this instance. As others have said, Mr. Incredible has got the strength but Buzz has got the speed and the laser. If Buzz were able to get away from Mr. Incredible, say by flying, and then shoot down at him, I think it’d be difficult for Mr. Incredible to avoid those lasers- though he could pick up heavy objects and use them as a shield. So, it’s a tough one, but I think I’d go with Buzz.

What about if Frozone helped out and froze Buzz’s wings. Then what would he do?

buzz can fly even without his wings, and in the show he manage to fly many times without the wings propulsors.

going back to the fight, now is only mr incredible vs buzz lightyear, mr incredible would NEVER survive a fight between him and the massive zurgs army

ps: so, everyone like this fight…WHO WANTS EVE VS THE OMNIDROID?

Well that wouldn’t be a fight between Mr. I and Buzz now would it? :wink:

That’s hard to say. I’d probably say Mr Incredible, but if I think about it too much, I may say Buzz. I only say Mr I because he has super powers, and as far as I know Buzz relies on the gadgets on his suit. If something crucial malfunctions at the wrong time, well then, that’s that.

:confused: Hmm, it would be hard to say…Mr. Incredible is a super hero with powers to boot also he has quite the experience since he probably dealt with some pretty powerful supervillians…although Buzz does have technology that could be an advantage…I guess either way when you look at it, it could be anyone’s fight really.

If were talking about team wise, The Incredibles would beat him in a heart beat. If were talking solo efforts, than Buzz might give them a hard time. Buzz is smart when it comes to fighting, I think maybe he could take them on solo. He’d probaly know there weakness and use that to his advantage. Really, they wouldn’t fight ever unless maybe some villain lied to them about each other.

The way I see it, if Mr. Incredible can defeat the former revision of the OMNIDROID, he could beat the living tar out of Buzz Lightyear. He would have to be fast, but he could certainly do it.

Helen couldn’t. She could avoid him, but I don’t think she could pack a hard enough punch to penetrate Buzz’s armor.

I think Helen could win if she could try to outsmart Buzz. However, I think if she was able to break Buzz’s Helmet, she could get Buzz to panic about the air. That could provide an opening for her.

Violet, I think has a chance. Offensively, she has got little or no advantage, but I believe her force field could easily block anything Buzz has to dish out. Secondly, with her powers of invisibility, she has got the element of surprise on her side.

Dash obviously has got speed, but I’m not sure if that’s enough.

Violet and Dash alone couldn’t do much, but if they teamed up and formed an IncrediBall they could really do some damage (reflecting lasers!!!).

I think with Violet with her force field and invisibility fare a better chance against Buzz than Dash. But together, I think it’s an easy win for them… I think…

I honestly think they wouldn’t fight at all. Since they’re both heroes, they would realise and not fight.

True. But this is just for fun. What if they were forced to battle against each other.