Favorite Incredibles Scene? (Help for TSS's New Fan Video)

For the fifth anniversary of the Incredibles, I plan on making a tribute music video. The music is going to be Rent’s Seasons of Love. It is going to be a lyric matching video, but I need your help.

There are some parts where I plan to go freestyle, but I could use your help. Please post your favorite moment(s) in the Incredibles. I plan to put people’s favorite parts in the Incredibles into my music video.

Much help is appreciated. And thank you for your help.

Hmm…Well, one of my favourite moments in The Incredibles is the cave scene, especially when Helen is having that chat with Violet. It’s a powerful scene and I think that’s when Violet really comes into herself.

Hope that helps, and good luck with your video TSS!

Some of my favorite scenes are Dash’s brotherly concern for Violet. Specifically the scene where he trounces the armed guard for shooting at her in the river. And his outright dread when she’s knock unconscious by the omnidroid.
Heh, and I guess to contrasting that there’s dinner table scene. With siblings, nothing says “I love ya” like beating the crap out of each other :slight_smile:

Good luck with the new video!

My favorite moment, as I’ve said before, was when Helen and Violet talked out side the cave, and then Violet places her mask on her face. That was a very emotional scene. I also loved the shot of Violet and her dad at the end, in the limo. I think those two are actually equal favorites of mine. Other favorites would basically include anything with Violet in it.

I can tell this video’s gonna be awesome :smiley: ! Just a thought, maybe it would be cool to include some of the most famous quotes from the movie when possible (through an instrumental part or something). Quotes like…

Violet: Normal? What do you know about normal? What does anyone in this family know about normal?!

Frozone: Where is my super suit?!

Mr. Incredible: We’re supers heroes. What could happen?

But that’s just a suggestion. It’s your vid to do with as you wish. I can’t wait to see it :slight_smile: ! I’m sure it’ll be incredible!

One of my personal favorite scenes in The Incredibles is the Life’s Incredible Again scene. I just love the transition of Bob Parr from a pretty big couch potato, getting shaped up to who he was meant to be once again.
That scene was a pretty important turning point in the film, and I feel If you’re gonna have a montage of The Incredibles, you should have bits of that scene in there somewhere.

Haunt: Well, I am probably going to avoid scene with Violet and Dash fighting each other. Afterall, the song I am using is about love. But I’ll probably put a few scenes with them fighting the guards at Nomanisan.

Violet Parr: I love your suggestions, but I’ll tell you now that I’m most likely going to avoid using dialouge in this MV. But I’ll be sure to add a little more VIolet for ya.

Disney_Guy: Oh sure, I’ll try. I have one Life’s Incredible Again scene in mind for one part of the song, but I’ll look for more.

Oh, man, favorite parts…where do I start?

Well, as said before by lizardgirl and Violet Parr, I think the scene in the cave was really moving and inspirational. Helen’s speaking to Violet, helping Vi gain confidence and bravery, while her words, in a way, kinda speak to all of us, super or non. Now you alreaday said that you’re not going to use dialogue in your music video, but I just thought I’d mention that I liked that scene. You could still use clips from it if it goes with the lyrics.

Oh, and the scene where Bob goes like “I’m not strong enough” and “I can’t lose you again!” Brilliant lines. If only my family could stay stuff like that. Even though you won’t use audio from the scenes, you could still show the clips because I’m sure that scene definitely portrays a feeling of love.

I also like the part where Vi and Dash are fighting the soldiers. Where Vi gets out there to protect Dash- so quick that she doesn’t think and her force field’s gotten bigger and stronger.

I’m with Disney_Guy, the montage of Bob is excellent, (especially with the help of Mike Giacchino :wink: ) and I love the scene with E showing Helen the suits. Very funny and cool. The finale fight with the Omnidroid isn’t half bad either, with all the Parrs and Lucius.

Thanks for all of your suggestions everyone. I have already started progress on this MV.

AWESOME :smiley: ! I can’t wait to see it! That’s okay, I figured if it’s an MV, talking might make it awkward and weird. It was just a suggestion. But what you said makes sense.

Oh! And I remembered one other thing. The scene in the plane, where Violet is trying to put up a force field, that one’s another one of my favorites. Very intense scene. I don’t know if it’s too late or not, just thought I’d try :wink: .

Well, if you asked me, action-scenes wise, I liked the Downtown sequence where they drove the RV onto the overpass and through traffic. The 100-Mile Dash is also one of my favourites.

For character interaction, I liked Gilbert’s pep talk (“A company… is like an enormous clock!”), Helen’s confrontation of Bob’s late-night escapades, the dinner-table scene, and the interrogation of Bob by Syndrome about his contacts.

For emotional scenes, Helen’s “I don’t want to lose you again” and like many others have said, the Violet pep talk cave scene.

Hope these suggestions helped, TSS. :slight_smile:

Last call for scene suggestions everyone!