TSS's Near Impossible Incredibles Quiz

Have fun with this one everyone you have been warned that this quiz is really hard. In addition, this is not multiple choice until the end. So good luck.

So you think you know the Incredibles? Take this quiz to find out how knowledgeable you are. These questions start out easy, but they get harder the farther you progress.

[b]Take note everyone. If you plan to take this quiz, follow these steps.

Step one: Type your Pixar Planet Username.

Step two: Type up the time you started this quiz.

Step three: Type your answers.

Step four: Type the time you finished the quiz.

Step five: Check your answers. (Make sure you fnish the quiz first before checking your answers. And don’t view the answers first. That would be cheating. )

Step six, find out your percentage. For those of you who don’t know, find a calculator and take the number of questions you answered correctly. Then divide that by forty, the number of questions on this test.

Step seven: Finally, check your ranking. Depending on how many you got right will determine what kind of Super Hero you are. [/b]

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Remember, this quiz is supposed to be fun. SO it doesn’t matter how you do, just as long as you give it your best shot. And second, try to limit on extra help. That means no research, no life-lines, no nothing. All of your answers should come from your head and no where else. Good luck. Have fun!

1. When Bob and Lucius are in the patrol car, listening to police scanners, what villain is mentioned in the conversation?

2. What time was Mr. Incredible told to meet in the conference room?

3. Metroville Stadium is home of the what?

4.How many total guards did Elastigirl knock out after she got her leg, torso and arm caught, sneaking in to Syndrome’s base?

1. When Dash was playing his racing car toy with his dad, what color car was Dash playing with?

2. What happened between the 00h:15m:40s and 00h:16m:15s mark of the movie?

3. What color was Helen’s shirt when she found the hair strand on Bob’s jacket and went to ask him about the phone call he received?

8: [b]What is on Bob’s license plate on his new car?[b]

9: What 2D Classic Disney Animated film was shown in the Making of the Incredibles?

10: [b]Complete Violet’s line:

Helen: Don’t be silly. You’re beautiful.

Violet: I’m gangly.

Helen: You’re growing.

Violet: _____________________________________________________________ . (EVERYTHING SHE SAID [word for word exactly])[/b]

11: Name the 3 caballeros of the Incredibles.

1. In Vowellet, Violet and Invisible Violet were introduced to how many Abes?

13: What was the number on Dash’s track shirt?

14: In the Mr. Incredible and Pals commentary, near the beginning, Frozone says that his character sounds like a what?

15: What was Stormicide’s threat rating?

16: In the Easter Egg “Buttons and Doors”, what is the first button to be pushed and the last door to be open/closed?

17: During Elastigirl’s character interview, located on the second disc in the Publicity section, what was the first sentence she says?

18: In the final battle versus the Omnidroid, after the Omnidroid tripped, how many total arm strikes does Violet avoid before she reappears and brings the remote to her family?

19: How many footballs can be found throughout the entire movie?

20: How do you view the Incredibles Sock Puppet Easter Egg?

21: What is the code for Edna’s costume lab?

22: When Violet says, “I’m not hungry for meatloaf” what did she move with her fork?

23: How many times is India-Golf-Niner-Niner said?

24: On what floor is Huph’s hospital room located?

25: In what room of the Parr household is Bob and Helen’s wedding photo found?

26: In Jack-Jack Attack, Jack-Jack went from the Parr’s living room, into the dining room behind a vase of flowers. What color were the flowers?

27: How many total bloopers were there in the Incredi-Blunders?

28: Tradewind’s Super picture is just a zoomed picture of what Super Hero?

29: In “Jack-Jack Attack”, name all the toys surrounding him before Kari puts in the Mozart disc.

30: In the Remote Control Easter Egg After Frozone freezes Mr. Incredible, then pushes him down to the floor, what does Mr. Incredible say?

31: Which Glory Day Super has anger problems and needs a lot of praise?

32: Which Glory Day Super was a teenager?

33: When Mr. Incredible typed in the password: Kronos, what four file options appeared on the screen? (the exact wording)

34: Oh all of the Supers that were killed by a cape, which one had a purple colored cape?

35: In Bob’s Den, he reminisces his Golden Years. We see a crayon drawing of Mr. Incredible saving a school bus. What school was it from?

36: How many times is Syndrome’s Manta Jet found?

37: While wearing her Super Suit, how many force fields does Violet form?

38: In the 2nd disc of the Incredibles, list the sequence of characters in order that appeared right at the end of the “Character Design” segment of “More Making More of The Incredibles”.

39: Pertaining to screen time, list the order of the Incredibles characters (Bob, Helen, Violet, and Dash) that have been underwater from longest to shortest.

40: How many times is the word “Incredible(s)” said?

BONUS QUESTIONS
(For every bonus question you answer correctly, you get one half point, for a maximum of 5 bonus points possible. After totaling your bonus point(s), round the number down (do not round up). Add to your original score)

1: List TSS’s favorite Parr family characters from first to last.

Bob Parr
Helen Parr
Violet Parr
Dash Parr
Jack-Jack Parr

2: Which of the following does TSS not do?

A) Write fanfics
B) Draw fan art
C) Make Music Videos
D) He does all of them

3: Which Glory Day Super believes in Super Hero superiority?

A) Meta Man
B) Universal Man
C) Apogee
D) Gamma Jack

4: In the Incredibles on Ice show, which is the first Disneyland Attraction the Parrs go to?

A) Jungle Cruise
B) Haunted Mansion
C) Space Mountain
D) Pirates of the Caribbean

5: Which of these is TSS’s favorite deleted scene?

A) Vipers
B) Snug
C) Helen’s Nightmare
D) Alternative Opening

6: Which character only has 2 levels in the Incredibles Video Game? (Incrediball level does not count)

A) Frozone
B) Elastigirl
C) Violet
D) Dash

7: John Walker, the producer of the Incredibles, voiced which minor character?

A) Dash’s principal
B) The priest
C) The News Announcer
D) Sansweet

8: According to imdb.com, how many total awards has the Incredibles won?

A) 34
B) 39
C) 41
D) 48

1. How many total days was the Incredibles released in theatres?

A) 133
B) 145
C) 158
D) 161

1. Which of the following people does not voice Violet?

A) Lea Nightwalker
B) Haruka Ayase
C) Lorie
D) Lina Mendes

Answer Key

1: s6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/t … 09429a.flv

(Baron Von Ruthless)

2:

(2 o’ clock)

3:

(Spartans)

4: s6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/t … 99c83a.flv

(5 guards)

5: s6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/t … 4c5eb4.flv

(Red)

6: s6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/t … 9ea00a.flv

7:

(Pink)

8: (LR 04 15)

9: (The Jungle Book)

10: s6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/t … 9f3891.flv

Violet: I’m gangly and I’m growing ganglier. I’m ugly, I have no curves, my friends are dorkier than I am, I can’t talk, but my brain won’t shut up!

11: (Tony Fucile, Steven Clay Hunter, and Alan Barillaro)

12: s6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/t … 8eb10d.flv

(Five Abes)

13:

(2)

14: s6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/t … 91581a.flv

(A beatnik)

15:

(6.7 Threat Rating)

16: The first button pressed is when Mirage pressed the button that releases Mr. Incredible. The last door to be opened/closed is when Mr. Incredibles forcefully slams the door of his car after driving home from work.

17: s6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/t … 913b8d.flv

Elastigirl: Nancy, I love that outfit!

18: s6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/t … 23247f.flv

(4 arm strikes)

19: 3 total:

One, in “Life’s Incredible Again”, Bob plays football with his son.

Two, a football can be seen after Helen takes the bag down from the closet, during the line, “There’s lots of leftovers the you can reheat.”

And three, when Lucius tries to find his Super Suit, after he sees the Omnidroid attacking the city, he throws around a lot of stuff; including a football.

20: It is located on the second disc of the Incredibles. Go to the Setup menu and wait for the Omnidroid icon to appear on the top right of the screen.

21: 6395742 ([url]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317705/trivia[/url])

22:

(A piece of lettuce)

23: Five times:

1. Helen: Island approach. India Golf niner-niner checking in. VFR on top. Over.

2. Helen: Island tower. This is India Golf niner-niner requesting vectors to the initial. Over.

3. Syndrome: Play the transmission.
    Helen: India golf niner-niner checking in. VFR on top. Over.

4. Helen: India Golf niner-niner transmitting in the blind guard. Disengage! Repeat, disengage!

5. Mayday, mayday! India Golf niner-niner is buddy-spiked!
    Abort! Abort! There are children aboard, say again, there are children aboard!

([url]http://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Incredibles,-The.html[/url])

24:

(The fifth floor)

25:

In the dining room behind Helen when the Parrs are eating dinner. (Look above Jack-Jack’s head)

26:

(white)

27: 24

Bad Hair Days
Violet’s frizzled hair, “He looked at me!”
Squeaker “shaking”
The weird unstable hair of the character in the middle, “You sent paramedics?”
Elastigirl’s exploding hair
Mr. Incredible’s screeching hair.
Violet’s winded up blowing hair, “It’s not my fault!”

Wardrobe Malfunctions
The priest with no pants, “Robert Parr, will you have this woman to be your lawful wedded wife?”
Helen brushing with her hand the flat long-sleeve collared shirt.
Bob walking past Helen with no pants or underwear.
Young Buddy Pine’s clothes stuck to his face, “Cool! Ready for take-off!”
Mr. Incredible’s belly ripping through his Super Suit

Clowning Around
Elastigirl swinging, only to crash into a pole.
The rocket falls on to the family and knocks over the flat house.
Syndrome licking Mirage.

What The. . .?
Huph’s deflated nose. “Who’s helping them out, huh?”
Bomb Voyage’s invisible face and barking voice.
Violet just standing there as the stick knocks the guard down, then Violet moves.
Lucius’s hands, but his arms stretched out to the side.
The disfigured face on the “Hi Tony” Girl.
Tony Rydinger’s teeth and voice.
Violet and Dash as moving statues in the water as Helen rises up with her clothes and Super Suit on at the same time with no pants.
Gooey Jack-Jack
Bob and Lucius high-fiving each other in their underwear.
Rusty’s “THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!!!” naked.

28:

(Universal Man)

29:

Flashcards, a Jack in the Box, a xylophone, the three shapes blocks and the table to fit them in (whatever you call that), the stacking ring pyramid, a ball, and a wagon with building blocks.

30:

Mr. Incredible: Oh there will be consequences.

31:

Hypershock (see Personality)

32:

(Stratogale)

33:

34:

(Stratogale)

35:

(Gillette School)

36: 4 times.

37: 11 times.

38: s6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/t … d508cc.flv

Dash, Syndrome, Rick Dicker, Rusty, Edna “E” Mode, Mirage, Elastigirl and Mr. Incredible, Gilbert Huph, Violet, Frozone, and the Incredibles family plus Frozone.

39: Bob: (avg: 24.53 seconds), Violet: (avg. 22.91 seconds), Helen: (avg: 15.5 seconds), Dash: (avg: 11.47 seconds)

40: 21 times

Interviewer: So, Mr. Incredible…do you have a secret identity?

Old Lady: Ooohh. Mr. Incredible. Oh Mr. Incredible.

Police Officer: Thank you, Mr. Incredible. You’ve done it again.

Helen/Elastigirl: Mr. Incredible.

Lucius/Frozone: Hey, Incredible!

Helen/Elastigirl: I love you, but if we’re gonna make this work, you gotta be more than Mr. Incredible.

News Announcer: The plaintiff, Oliver Sansweet, who was foiled in his attempted suicide by Mr. Incredible, has filed suit against the famed superhero in Superior Court.

Sansweet’s Lawyer: And the injury received from Mr. Incredible’s “actions”, so quote, causes him daily pain.

News Announcer: Incredible’s court losses cost the government millions.

Computer: Match: Mr. Incredible.

Mirage: Hello, Mr. Incredible. Yes, we know who you are.

Mirage: The Supers aren’t gone, Mr. Incredible.

Bob/Mr. Incredible: This is Mr. Incredible. I’m in.

Mirage: You are Mr. Incredible.

Mirage: Hello, Mr. Incredible. Nice suit.

Syndrome: It’s bigger! It’s badder! Ladies and gentlemen, it’s too much for Mr. Incredible!

Probe: Life reading negative. Mr. Incredible terminated.

Edna: You will show him you remember that he is Mr. Incredible, and you will remind him who you are!

Syndrome: You sir, truly are “Mr. Incredible”.

Helen/Elastigirl: So you can be Mr. Incredible again?

BONUS ANSWERS

1. Violet, Helen, Bob, Dash, Jack-Jack
  2. B
  3. D
  4. A
  5. A
  6. D
  7. B
  8. C
  9. D
  10. A

Ranking

1-5: Civilian: You gave it your best shot, but from now on, leave saving the world to the heroes.

6-10: Deputy in Training: You do your best and do alright, and get your butt kicked in the process. But with more experience, you will get better.

11-15: Police Officer: What’cha gonna do when dey come for you? Run, hide, or scream. I mean, he has got a death-ray!

16-20: NSA Worker: You work for the Supers. Nothing special except a lot of paper work and a lot of government stuff.

21-25: Special Operations Agent: Well, you get the job done. You are a hero, but you ain’t a super hero. We can all still count on you.

26-30: Sidekick: You have got potential kid. Just give it more time and more practice. Sooner or later, you will become a full time Super Hero.

31-35: Super Hero: What can we say? You are just Super. Awesome work. Just another day on the job for you huh?

36-40+: Super Legend: Bask in the glory. You have earned it. You are now considered one of the greatest Super Heroes of all time! Excellent, Incredible job!

(Wow, probably the longest post here on Pixar Planet)

Holy smokes! I’m gonna take a shot at this.

Near impossible, eh? I can crack any quiz, man. I’ll post my score in a few minutes…

Alright, here are the final statistics/results:

Name: “Mitch”
Start Time: 4:15 PM (Pacific Time)
End Time: 5:00 - 5:30 PM (Pacific Time)
Percentage: 33 points total (11 out of 40 questions were answered correctly)

Something tells me that my final rank is a bit fishy, though. Since I answered such a small percentage of questions correctly, I find it highly unlikely that I would rank as high as Super Hero. I did add the bonus points to my total, and I divided my score (11) by forty (40) instead of thirty (30) because, contrary to your statement, there are actually forty questions total, not thirty, minus the bonus points. Nevertheless, my score is still high either way. I don’t know, though. Something still smells fishy here… (snigger)

That aside, this was a wonderful quiz, The Star Swordsman! I love the questions you chose – they increased in difficulty as the game wore on, making it harder and harder for me to crack them. But, overall, it was a great exercise. Awesome job, dude! :smiley:

By the way, I thought that you might like to know that my little sister was watching The Incredibles in the background while I took this quiz; I could hear it end just as I finished completing the test, albeit very faintly. :wink:

– Mitch

A113
6:15 PM Standard MT

1. Baron von Ruthless
  2. 2:00 PM
  3. Titans
  4. Five
  5. Yellow
  6. The report on the Superhero Relocation Program
  7. Bright yellow
    8 ) :neutral_face:
  8. The Jungle Book
  9. :neutral_face: Something about her hair, or her nose, but i’ll get this wrong anyway. Oh well.
  10. Tony Fucile, Mark Andrews, and Steve Gabarenillo
  11. Three
  12. 08
  13. beatnik
  14. 8.0
  15. Mirage releasing Bob, and Bob taking his frustration out on his car.
  16. :neutral_face:
    18 ) Four
  17. One
  18. On the second disc, go to Settings, and wait a few seconds for an Omnidroid button to appear, and press it.
  19. :neutral_face: Some keypad, a pupil scan, and voice activation “Edna Mode”
  20. Broccoli
  21. Two
  22. Eight
  23. :neutral_face: Bedroom
  24. Red
  25. 22
    28 ) Universal Man
  26. Ball, rings, xylophone, shape holes (whatever they’re called), and flash cards
  27. “This will have consequences.”
  28. Plasmabolt
  29. Stratogale
  30. Finances, Supers, Island Operations, and… :neutral_face: …um, Settings?
  31. Stratogale
  32. Metroville Elementary School
  33. Twice
  34. Five
    38 ) :neutral_face: Bob, Helen, Jack-Jack, Violet, Dash ?
  35. Bob, Violet, Helen, Dash
  36. :neutral_face: 13?
    B1) Violet Parr, Bob Parr, Dash Parr, Helen Parr, jack-Jack Parr
    B2) A
    B3) Universal Man
    B4) C
    B5) A
    B6) C
    B7) A
    B8 ) C
    B9) D
    B10) A

6:45 PM, Standard MT

I’ll count my percentage later, or if someone could do it for me, i’ll give you a cookie! :smiley:

Mitch: Okay, your score is kinda confusing me right now. By the way, you were supposed to type up all of your answers. :wink:

Let me get this straight. Since you answered 11 questions and it was out of 40. HOw could you get a Super Hero ranking? It was so low. I think that makes you a police officer doesn’t it? Or did you add the bonus questions? (Maximum of 5)

zada
11:23am

(decided to clean up my post as it was horrible to read!!!)

1. urhh baron something
  2. 2?
  3. no idea haha
  4. 5?
  5. he was red!!! i know that one for sure dudeeee
  6. something scary? their wedding?
  7. pink i think (im a poet and i didnt even know it)
    8 ) no idea
  8. jungle book
  9. i want to be normal blahblah, i’m ugly and not beautiful blahblah
  10. oh my i’ll come back to this
  11. six?
  12. 2!
  13. no idea sorry
  14. no idea haha
  15. a red button haha andddd his car door i think
  16. oh my god no idea
    18 ) 3?
  17. whatttt?!?!??!?! i didn’t look for footballs haha, i dunno 4?
  18. no idea damn i hope i’m doing alright
  19. no idea probably something long and crazy as she presses loads of buttons
  20. something green?
  21. lol i dunno 5?
  22. 7?
  23. dining room?
  24. yellow?
  25. 12?
    28 ) huh
  26. one of those stack circle things, a xylophone urhh a ball, those cards, a jack in the box and blocks
  27. ‘thanks’ lol i dunno
  28. pass
  29. pass
  30. SUPERS, FINANCES, ISLAND SOMETHING AND OMNIDROID
  31. the one with the aeroplane, i dunno her nameeeeeee
  32. summerhigh something
  33. dunno
  34. 10? 11? 12?
    38 ) oh my god pass
  35. lol
  36. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LOLOL 40

BONUS

1. hmmm violet, bob, helen, dash, jackjack?
  2. A
  3. D
  4. B
  5. A
  6. B
  7. A
    8 ) B
  8. C
  9. A

finish time - 12:01
score - 13? LOL
percentage - 32.5%

(i gave myself half marks on some questions haha)

police officer? haha, considering the incredibles is like me 4th or 5th favourite pixar film i think that’s ok :slight_smile:, plus when I’m watching it I don’t really look out for how many footballs there are haha

really really hard quiz TSS :stuck_out_tongue:

ilikepinatas

start time: 10.33pm

1. baron von …(tuttiness or something haha) (ruthless, yes that would make more sense than tuttiness hahaU__U;) X
  2. 2 o’clock
  3. something ‘spartans’?
  4. 5
  5. red?
  6. O__O?! X
  7. creamish? X
  8. 3? X
  9. lettuce?
  10. the living room? X
  11. i definitely remember the cone of rings toy(ie. the cone made stacked from those coloured rings?.. i forget what they’re called…)! um, and the pixar ball?.. uh… X
  12. universal man? X
  13. stratogale
  14. Bob, Helen, Violet and Dash. X

finish time: 10.47pm

You sure named the quiz right! That was absolutely crazy! So I could only answer a few of them… Can I get half points for my half answers? P=

Okay well no half points equals 6/40… which is 15%… U__U’’ (hangs head in shame) Fun quiz though! :wink:

I last watched The Incredibles about a year or so ago. Why do I get the feeling I’m going to do rather poorly on this? :laughing:

lizardgirl

2.22pm

Oh, and to get the percentage, TSS, you have to times the number you get by 100.

Here goes…

1. Bomb Voyage (already guessing on the first question! :laughing:)

2. 2.00pm

3. Some kind of sports team?

4. Hmm…Let’s say 6.

5. Red.

6. Bob beat up his boss.

7. Pink.

8. Superhero. Or something like that.

9. I’ve never watched the Making of the Incredibles. :laughing: Uhm…Bambi. :stuck_out_tongue:

10. ‘I want to dye my hair pink’.

11. 3 whut? :laughing:

12. That sentence doesn’t make any sense to me. :laughing:

13. A cow on steriods.

14. I don’t think I’ve found any of the Incredibles Easter Eggs. :laughing:

15. ‘I like bananas’.

16. Footballs? Uh…2.

17. See previous Easter Egg question answer.

18. Pass.

19. Some food…Vegetables?

20. Dining room.

21. Yellow.

22. Frozone.

23. That pyramid ring thing…Some blocks.

24. ‘Aaah!’

25. blank face

26. Helen.

27. Cheese, eggs, pizza, chocolate.

28. Randall. (Sorry, just had to. :laughing:)

29. Pass.

30. I don’t think I’ve watched the second disk…Not recently, at least.

31. Helen, Violet, Dash, Bob.

Bonus-

1. Violet, Dash, Bob, Jack-Jack, Helen.

2. D

3. B

4.C

1. A

2. A

3. C

4. B

5. C

6. C

I got 7. Including bonus points- 17. 5%. Wahey! :laughing:

Mitch- I think the rankings are based on the points you got, not the percentage. So at 7 points, I’m a ‘deputy in training’, and at 11 points you’re a ‘Police Officer’.

TSS- Now, THAT’S a hard quiz! :laughing: I couldn’t answer half the questions, but it was great fun! You sure put a lot of effort into this one. :smiley:

rachelcakes1985

2:23pm

1. Bomb Voyage X
  2. 2pm
  3. Spartans…?
  4. 5
  5. Red
  6. I don’t know… X
  7. Pale yellow X
  8. LR 20 08 X (I knew it was Lou Romano’s initials and birthday, though!)
  9. ??? X
  10. ??? X
  11. I don’t know, but I know they are Spanish… X
  12. ??? X
  13. 09 X
  14. Bunny X
  15. 3 billion X
  16. New Zealand X
  17. “Hey there, blimpy boy, flying through the air so fancy free…” X
  18. 1.2 X
  19. 2 X
  20. Click on the Omnidroid in the menu?
  21. A113 X (Come on! Who would remember that?!)
  22. Peas! X
  23. 3 X
  24. 6 X (So close!)
  25. I know this one… uh… it’s uh… in the loungeroom? X
  26. Red X
  27. Tree-fitty X
  28. Captain Planet X
  29. Luxo Jr. Ball, little colourful rings thing… that’s all I got. X
  30. “Blabbity, Bloobity” X
  31. ? X
  32. That guy… you know the one… he’s always standing and walking. X
  33. Delete, save, copy, print. X
  34. The girl that went into the airplane. X (I should get a point for this, though. :wink:)
  35. Metroville Elematary X
  36. Huh? X
  37. 1 X
  38. ? X
  39. Bob, Dash, Helen, Violet, X
  40. 27 X

3:40pm

I’m not even going to bother with the bonus questions… even though I really needed those points. Heh. As for my total score… I got 5 correct which makes me civilian. Oh well.

Great quiz, TSS. I consider The Incredibles to be one of my favourite movies and I watched a couple of days before doing this quiz and even then, a lot of the questions stumped me. I don’t think Brad Bird would get half of the questions correct! You sure put a lot of effort into it, well done. =)

It’s been about 2 years since I made this quiz up. How about a resurection, and let’s see how many people out there know their Incredibles.

Oh, boy. I’ll give it a shot.

K9Girl
6:36 P.M.

1. Gazerbeam- Correct
  2. 2:00- Correct
  3. Gladiators- Incorrect
  4. 4- Incorrect
  5. Red- Correct
  6. The newspaper report thing.- Incorrect
  7. Pink- Correct
  8. A76FT- Incorrect
  9. Dumbo- Incorrect
  10. No I’m not!- Incorrect
  11. No clue- Incorrect
  12. 5 Abes- Correct
  13. 9- Incorrect
  14. beatnik- Correct
  15. 20%- Incorrect
  16. The button used to get Mr. I into that ball thing. And the door in the hospital where Mr. Huph is.- Incorrect
  17. Hello, I’m Elastigirl.- Incorrect
  18. 3- Incorrect
  19. 1- Incorrect
  20. Go to the Index, page 2 and wait for the Omnidroid to appear in the upper left corner.- Incorrect
  21. 73493957- Incorrect
  22. A broccoli floret- Incorrect
  23. 3- Incorrect
  24. 3rd floor- Incorrect
  25. The dining room- Correct
  26. Blue- Incorrect
  27. 25- Incorrect
  28. Thunderhead- Incorrect
  29. Shape hole thing, Luxo ball, and those plastic rainbow rings.- Incorrect
  30. Ow.- Incorrect
  31. Gazerbeam- Incorrect
  32. Gamma Jack- Incorrect
  33. Files
    Supers
    Island Map
    Budget
    Incorrect
  34. Splashdown- Incorrect
  35. Metroville Elementary- Incorrect
  36. 3- Incorrect
  37. 12- Incorrect
  38. Edna, Mirage, and Kari- Incorrect
  39. Bob, Violet, Helen, Dash- Correct
  40. 14- Incorrect

BONUS

1. Violet
    Dash
    Jack-Jack
    Bob
    Helen
    Incorrect
  2. D- Incorrect
  3. A- Incorrect
  4. A- Correct
  5. A- Correct
  6. D- Correct
  7. A- Incorrect
  8. B- Incorrect
  9. C- Incorrect
  10. B- Incorrect

6:53 P.M

22%
I am a Deputy in Training

Wow, that was fun! :smiley:

Fun, huh? There’s a reason why I titled this the NEAR impossible TI quiz. :laughing:

Arkie
4:15

1. When Bob and Lucius are in the patrol car, listening to police scanners, what villain is mentioned in the conversation? Baron Von Ruthless

2. What time was Mr. Incredible told to meet in the conference room? 2:00

3. Metroville Stadium is home of the what? Spartans

4.How many total guards did Elastigirl knock out after she got her leg, torso and arm caught, sneaking in to Syndrome’s base? 5

1. When Dash was playing his racing car toy with his dad, what color car was Dash playing with? Red

2. What happened between the 00h:15m:40s and 00h:16m:15s mark of the movie? The train track blew up- (couldn’t see the picture so I’ll assume this one is wrong)

3. What color was Helen’s shirt when she found the hair strand on Bob’s jacket and went to ask him about the phone call he received? White- incorrect

8: What is on Bob’s license plate on his new car? No idea. incorrect

9: What 2D Classic Disney Animated film was shown in the Making of the Incredibles? No clue. incorrect

10: Complete Violet’s line:

Helen: Don’t be silly. You’re beautiful.

Violet: I’m gangly.

Helen: You’re growing.

Violet: I’m gangly and I’m growing ganglier. I’m ugly, I have no curves, my friends are dorkier than I am, I can’t talk, but my brain won’t shut up!

11: Name the 3 caballeros of the Incredibles. Can’t remember. incorrect

1. In Vowellet, Violet and Invisible Violet were introduced to how many Abes? 5

13: What was the number on Dash’s track shirt? 2

14: In the Mr. Incredible and Pals commentary, near the beginning, Frozone says that his character sounds like a what? Beatnik

15: What was Stormicide’s threat rating? 4.6 incorrect

16: In the Easter Egg “Buttons and Doors”, what is the first button to be pushed and the last door to be open/closed? The green button press by Mirage and the door close of the house when Mr. Incredible leaves to get a new car… I’m guessing. incorrect but I got the first part right

17: During Elastigirl’s character interview, located on the second disc in the Publicity section, what was the first sentence she says? No idea. incorrect

18: In the final battle versus the Omnidroid, after the Omnidroid tripped, how many total arm strikes does Violet avoid before she reappears and brings the remote to her family? 3 incorrect

19: How many footballs can be found throughout the entire movie? 2? incorrect

20: How do you view the Incredibles Sock Puppet Easter Egg? Um… wait at the… uh… I have no idea. incorrect

21: What is the code for Edna’s costume lab? no clue incorrect

22: When Violet says, “I’m not hungry for meatloaf” what did she move with her fork? The leafy thing on top of the meat

23: How many times is India-Golf-Niner-Niner said? 12 incorrect

24: On what floor is Huph’s hospital room located? 3 incorrect

25: In what room of the Parr household is Bob and Helen’s wedding photo found? The living room incorrect

26: In Jack-Jack Attack, Jack-Jack went from the Parr’s living room, into the dining room behind a vase of flowers. What color were the flowers? White?

27: How many total bloopers were there in the Incredi-Blunders? 17 incorrect

28: Tradewind’s Super picture is just a zoomed picture of what Super Hero? Universal Man

29: In “Jack-Jack Attack”, name all the toys surrounding him before Kari puts in the Mozart disc. Uh… the rings that stack up, a block, the cards… I can’t remember any after that. incorrect

30: In the Remote Control Easter Egg After Frozone freezes Mr. Incredible, then pushes him down to the floor, what does Mr. Incredible say? No idea. incorrect

31: Which Glory Day Super has anger problems and needs a lot of praise? Phylange? incorrect

32: Which Glory Day Super was a teenager? Stratogale

33: When Mr. Incredible typed in the password: Kronos, what four file options appeared on the screen? (the exact wording) Supers, finances… and something else incorrect

34: Oh all of the Supers that were killed by a cape, which one had a purple colored cape? Stratogale?

35: In Bob’s Den, he reminisces his Golden Years. We see a crayon drawing of Mr. Incredible saving a school bus. What school was it from? No idea. incorrect

36: How many times is Syndrome’s Manta Jet found? Four?

37: While wearing her Super Suit, how many force fields does Violet form? 8 incorrect

38: In the 2nd disc of the Incredibles, list the sequence of characters in order that appeared right at the end of the “Character Design” segment of “More Making More of The Incredibles”. No idea again. incorrect

39: Pertaining to screen time, list the order of the Incredibles characters (Bob, Helen, Violet, and Dash) that have been underwater from longest to shortest.
Bob, Violet, Helen, Dash.

40: How many times is the word “Incredible(s)” said? …Over 9000!! (I have no idea, again.) incorrect

BONUS QUESTIONS
(For every bonus question you answer correctly, you get one half point, for a maximum of 5 bonus points possible. After totaling your bonus point(s), round the number down (do not round up). Add to your original score)

1: List TSS’s favorite Parr family characters from first to last.

Violet Parr
Helen Parr
Dash Parr
Jack-Jack Parr
Bob Parr

(SO CLOSE D: incorrect)

2: Which of the following does TSS not do?

B) Draw fan art

3: Which Glory Day Super believes in Super Hero superiority?

D) Gamma Jack

4: In the Incredibles on Ice show, which is the first Disneyland Attraction the Parrs go to?

B) Haunted Mansion (incorrect)

5: Which of these is TSS’s favorite deleted scene?

A) Vipers

6: Which character only has 2 levels in the Incredibles Video Game? (Incrediball level does not count)

D) Dash

7: John Walker, the producer of the Incredibles, voiced which minor character?

A) Dash’s principal (wait- he was named after him or something… incorrect)

8: According to imdb.com, how many total awards has the Incredibles won?

B) 39 incorrect

1. How many total days was the Incredibles released in theatres?

C) 158 incorrect

1. Which of the following people does not voice Violet?

A) Lea Nightwalker

4:27

26 points

65%

26-30: Sidekick: You have got potential kid. Just give it more time and more practice. Sooner or later, you will become a full time Super Hero.

SWEET! I honestly didn’t expect to get that many right. :laughing:

Great try Arkie! You should be proud dude!

I am! :smiley: I got more than half of them right. I guess as many times as I watch the movie some things get ingrained into my brain… or something…