The Incredibles Art?

I bought the book of Incredibles artwork in February and got in on March 1st (my sister’s birthday). I wanted to know if it was ok if I scanned the pages, for those of you who dont have the book? I noticed some of the pictures can be found on the DVD.

You know, I’m not sure. I know scanning and posting everything would run into copyright issues (because you’ll basically reproduce the book), but that would be an awful lot to post anyway. But as for scanning and posting certain things i dont remember exactly.

Yeah thats why I was worried about copyright issues :stuck_out_tongue:

Well what I mostly know pertains to if you had your own website. And what the books said regarding that was it’s best to get permission if you’re using pictures from print materials. Or at the very least show the source of the material. They said when in doubt, ask for permission. But seeing as how this isnt your own website, i’m not sure how that would apply.

Personally I think it’d be awesome if you scanned it. I’m personally as poor as dirt and can’t really afford the book itself, but even if you did scan it and send it out, I would still buy it once I got the money for the novelty of owning it.

I think it would be okay to scan in a few pages maybe, or even just a few images, but as far as making the entire thing available online, I think you’d be putting yourself in some trouble…