Pay Me

Ok, there’s been some debate over the years about Super Heroes getting paid for saving the day. Of course, sometimes we’ve seen the main hero of the TV show/Cartoon run into some fake heroes who charge the public for saving them (sometimes the fakers are even the ones who cause the situations that require them to take action).

Well, if Bob and his family give up their personal time to save the day, risking their lives constantly, then I think that Rick should be more than happy to hand over a check for a job well done.

Naturally, the Government would need to take in account age (Vi and Dash compared to their parents) and the situation (a bank robbery compared to The Underminer) in order to determine how much each family member would make, but I would give the estimate of…The fight with The Underminer would give Vi and Dash at least $100, and Bob, Helen, and Lucius would get maybe $500. Jack-Jack…well, I think Helen would be a little on edge about Violet and Dash Supering, so I imagine jack-Jack wouldn’t even get near the field unless absolutely necessary.

Anyway, Supering is a job, and I believe that Super Heroes DO deserve to get paid for helping people