Cars (not the movie)

I wanted to make a topic talking cars. So, what car(s) do you own and/or would like to own?

What are your favorite:
Types of cars (like sedan, truck, SUV, etc)
Models?
Brands?
Car colors?
Logos?

I don’t have a car that’s exlusively mine, but my family has two cars. One is a blue 2006 Hyundai Tuscon, and a dark gray Pontiac G5.

My favorite types of cars are SUVs with more of a squared back on the end, like the Suburban or the Escalade, four door pick up trucks, and certain types of sedans or sports cars, like the Mustang, and especially ones with spoilers.

My number one favorite model has to be the Mustang!
I like the red ones the best.

My second favorite would be the Escalade.
I prefer the SUV ones over the EXT (truck) one, but they are nice too!
I like red, black, or white ones the best.

Those two are my favorites, but there are two more recent favorites.

One is the Challenger.
I like orange ones the best.

The other is the Navigator.
I like blue ones the best.

I don’t really have a favorite brand, I just go by what models I like individually.

My favorite car color is red, but I like pretty much anything besides tan and silver.

My favorite logos are:

Mustang

Cadillac

Mercedes Benz (I love how it looks like a steering wheel)

What about you?

cars my family owns are a '99 Pontiac (my dad’s car, the car i usually drive), a Santa Fe (mom’s car), and “the twins”: 2 '66 mustangs (my dad’s first cars, one is going to be mine one day… i hope, my mom doesn’t want me to drive one because of the lack of seat belts and airbags) the hardtop Mustang looks a lot like Brent Mustangburger… like same color, different hubcaps and no RSN emblem :slight_smile:

one day i wouldn’t mind having a baby blue Porsche (hehe) but more likely, ill have a light blue Mustang (newer model, maybe 2014, because its an anniversary year for the Mustang)

The mustangs sound awesome! I have the 2010, 2011, and 2012 mustang brochures.

when i get my own car one day, i want to get one of those screens that go in the windshield to keep the sun out (and the temps down) but with Cars-like eyes :slight_smile: ive seen them before, i just don’t know where to get them…

You mean the ones that are usually silver? That would be cool!

I currently own a nissan altima, how ever, my fantasy car is the Incredibile from the Incredibles.

ya! i see more of them that have designs than are silver, but same idea :slight_smile:

Join the club, man :stuck_out_tongue: ! Well, except for the part about owning a Nissan, which I don’t…

I like Volkswagen, and Toyota. But My favorites are Audi and Rolls-Royce. I like the R8’s and the 2011 V8’s. As far as color, not nearly as important as the endurance, engine life, and of course the horsies :laughing: . But I like the monocromatic colors, and the odd colors. At the top of my list would probably be black (on black, I prefer solid, without the glitter, but I like both), purple, grey, iced blue silver, blue, green, champagne, and red (of most shades, except when it starts to look pink). I have a lot of specific shades I like, too. I also recently saw an iridescent colored car that changed from yellow to orange to red to almost purple, and that was superioritly cool (yes I just made up a word. I don’t care). My dream car would be a custom Audi, that I designed to be like something Violet would drive. Black with purple hilights; those nice, bright headlights, with the LEDs added; lots of chrome, but not too much; metal floors; Italian leather and suede seats; lots of power (over 250 hp) and speed(over 200 mph.); and, if it would be possible to keep the horse power, hybridize for acceleration and stealth :sunglasses: . And a built-in machine gun wouldn’t hurt, either :wink: .

Yeah… cha-ching… I’ll have it when my movies makes big bucks at Pixar :-D) !

I am one of those people who dont’ understand how technology or science works. It’s magic to me. And it’s the same with Cars!

I’m not big into cars, I don’t understand much about them, or brands, or what not. I’m just like, oh look a red car!

I have a car. I like it, but the engine doesn’t work properly.

What do you guys think of those boxy looking cars, like these:

:confused: :~o
I don’t like them.

I don’t know much about them either, but I’m “into them” as far as really liking certain models and collecting toy cars. I’d probably be good at matching models to brands, like Mustang=Ford.

BMW, Volkswagen and Audi.

My dad has a 2001 Ford Mondeo and my brother has a Volkswagen MK2 Golf (I don’t own any myself). My favorite cars or cars I would like to own (some or most are a bit unrealistic for me to afford ever in my life) are the: Ferrari 458 Italia, Ferrari Enzo, Ferarri F40, Ferarri 599 GTB Fiorano, Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce (I would be happy with a standard Murcielago or an LP640), Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, Ford FPV GT-P, Ford GT, Koenigsegg Agera or any Koenigsegg, Mclaren F1, Ford Falcon, Pagani Zonda, Porsche 911 Turbo, Mclaren Mercedes SLR. These are some of my dream cars, so not very realistic, but I love the cars. There are some more that I haven’t listed, but there are just so many great cars in the world, so I just named some of my top favorite cars.

Same here because we have the same dad.

My dad has a Pontiac G5.

I have my licence, and I am currently saving for a car. I’d like to get an Audi or Volkswagen, but Dad won’t let me because of the fact that if it breaks it will cost so much to fix. I even found a beautiful 1998 Audi S4 in black for like 3500, mint condition. I’ll get one some day. I’m so partial to them due to the fact that it was Audi that got me into cars 5 years ago, loved them ever since. :smiley:

My brother is a big Volkswagen and Audi fan^^.

Oh yeah? Cool. I’m actually taking a black Audi to my graduation, kinda excited about that. :slight_smile:

Good for you^^.

That is cool. :smiley:

As I was leaving school today, I saw a new Audi (with the sheet still in the window), and it was black and shiny with silver chrome on the side. I was like woah! :open_mouth: