Funny School Stories

Most of the time, school is a boring, stupid, tiring, and waste of time place unless it’s a fun day. We have all has some funny things happen in school unless your school is very dull. Why not scare these stories with other members, and let them laugh about it too.

It 9th grade, we were doing stuff for Greek myths. One team did one on Sisyphus, a guy who almoat escaped the Underworld but failed and now has to oull a rock to the top in order to het out. Anyway, they made a huge ball and spary painted it gray. They let it stay outside to dry. Someone saw it and thought it was a bomb. They called the Bomb Squaud and they destroyed it. Are teacher later told us about and and that she was sort of in troble. In the end we call had a good laugh about it.

Another Freshman story was also in the same class. we were about to get ready to do work as the bell was about to ring. A student teacher gave are real teacher a present. It was a little glass fountion, those kind you put little rocks on. She put it on a table. A student named Andrew who sits at thay desk came in. He sat down like he normally does. He then got his bookbag for something and, “CRASH”, he knocked it over. He said how sorry he was and looked scared. Me and the rest of the class looked back at him, the teachers, and the glass thing. The teachers said it was all right. They cleaned it up. We did class like normal. After class everyone was like “Nice” and “Why did you do that.” It is still kinda funny.

I will tell more later. What are yours?

I don’t have a lot of funny school stories, but I remember one durring a choir trip, my friends were gonna watch a Pirate show and we all dressed like Pirates. Everyone was dressed in something formal, while we were wearing undershirts, fake piercings, and eye patches. Later, we were embarassed by the pirates in the show.

I remember once in 6th grade, we were in class, and one of my friends took off his shirt to reveal a pink Hannah Montana tank top underneath. What made it even funnier was that he got up on his chair and started dancing. 8D

Our Food Tech classes were the absolute highlight of year 10 & 11. Our teacher resembled a witch; she was in her 50s, had a squeaky voice, about 5 foot tall, scrawny face and this weird bleached blonde hair. She was also a fundementally useless teacher who in fact knew very little about food and it’s purpose, so therefore the class was less about learning to pass our GCSE and more about messing around for 2 hours on a Friday afternoon :smiley:
Some highlights, and there are many, from this lesson included the time when we were looking at chilled desserts and we had to draw yoghurt pots for our coursework. Our teacher had bought some in but she went out of the class for something and my friend Josh, who is a bit of a troublemaker, took one of the yoghurts and hid it in the bin. Needless to say, our teacher was not best pleased. For about an hour, not a single person owned up. She got the head of Technology who then got the very scary Vice Principal to come and confront us. She even had us turn our bags out. Eventually somebody grassed Josh up, but the whole situation got so out of hand and hilarious that it remains a bit of a fond memory :slight_smile:
And then the actual cooking was brilliant. It was my friend Stacey’s 16th birthday and we were doing Easter cakes and everybody sang her happy birthday whilst our teacher was screaming her head off. I managed to set the school fire alarm off by burning butter in a pan (and got a telling off by the scary Vice Principal o_0 ) in her lesson too. Then theres the field trip to Cadbury World, were we kept getting up on the playpark and the guy on the tannoy kept repeating “the playpark is for under-12s only!”. And then of course we did the usual throwing flour at eachother and putting over the top decor onto our desserts. My food teacher didn’t like me because, I admit, I contributed.
She told me I messed around too much and that I would fail. What I actually got at GCSE? A rather satisfactory grade B :mrgreen:
A bittersweet but brilliant moment was one summers day, a week before school ended, in year 10. One of my best friends was moving to a different area that day and we were saying our goodbyes during lunch when…the fire alarm went off! Which, you may think, isn’t such a big deal, but the theatre was actually on fire! We were sat outside on this beautiful summers day with friends, singing and chatting and specualtiing whilst fire engines went racing up the road. Luckily the fire was small, but they sent us home early, but it was such a cool, nostalgic school moment for me.
In year 11, my friend Jack broke his leg. Just before our exams started, I decided to come up with the awesome excuse of “I can’t do PE today because I’m “revising” with Jack” :smiley:. So me and Jack roamed the corridors and we found ourseleves outside the A level Geography class, and Alex, who’s one of my best friends, was in that class, and we played “how can we attract Alex’s attention before the teacher spots us”? Good fun :slight_smile:
Aw, man, I have so many. But these are just a few :smiley:

My english class was talking about why Terrorists sacrifice theirselves for 72 virgins, and i just blurted out “what would you doOOOOooo, for 72 virgins?” in the klondike tone.

Back in elementary, their was a little woods by a field the kids played in and their was a rumor that some teens lived there, kidnapped kids, and killed them. Wonder if it’s still arounf today.

In our last week of school before the summer holidays last year, a boy had come with a pillow to school. That day we had two lessons of maths and he really annoyed our teacher. Then, after the ten minute break, he had his head on the pillow, facing the window. Our teacher went over to him, snatched the pillow and threw it out of the window. He simply left to retrieve the pillow and we all rushed to the window to watch.
Teacher: “Haven’t you ever seen anyone retrieving their pillow?”
Boy: “Not like this.”
Teacher: “Continue watching.”

One time are teacher wa late to are woods class back in 8th grade. We were wondering we he was so he started to make up stories about it. One person said he fell asleep on the toilet. One person check outside for him and someone said "Watch him come back and say “Don’t Worry, everything is under control.” With blood all over his hands. Another time on a mic someone said “Mr. Shontz is gay.”

One time in 6th grade, we were talking about the government. How exciting! 8D
My desk is close to the teacher’s desk, and the student teacher was reading in the book. After she said the heading of one of the paragraphs “The Governor decides,” I said it in a low pitched singing voice. The teacher laughs out loud. She still remembers it today and we still laugh about it.

I think that the best days of the year are the last days of term!

On the last day of the year for YR 9. Our geography teacher didn’t turn up. So me and the rest of the class thst showed up that day made paper airoplanes and scrunched up paper into balls and threw them at the fans! It may not seem so funny but it was deffinatly a ‘had to be there’ moment!

Also on the fist geogrpahy lesson of this year (YR 10), me and a few of my friends had the same teacher we had in year 8. So we all sat in the seats we sat in in year 8 and when the teacher marked the roll he just laughed at us! XD