Fathers Day Gifts???

[size=150]So my dad likes the shore and “nautical stuff” so I want to paint or make him something.
Need adivice…
only 12 please make it simple.

And if anyone else needs an idea Ill try to help.[/size]

My dad is extremely hard to shop for, time to get stressed out. :laughing: Let’s just buy him KFC!

Haha. Nice> :smiley:
Nice sig! “we are the champions, we are the champions…”

Thank you! 8D We are the penguin champions. LOL

Well, my sister was smart and bought him a nice Star Wars-themed card while out shopping. :smiley:

8D That made my day, considering how hard my dad is to shop for as well. I’ll probably end up either making him a cake or buying him a burrito. :laughing:

Now my dad is a bit annoyed with iTunes… He can’t get the songs off his mp3 to his new iPod… I’llprobably do something with that.
So does anyone know how to do that???

I’m gonna write my dad and grandpa a card. But we’re going to go out for lunch on sunday.

^Thats so nice. Can I steal that idea??

Call me cheap, but I have no money. My papaws and dad are probably getting computer made cards from the Disney website. :stuck_out_tongue: No, just kidding. My papaws don’t have internet, so I’ll hand make theirs.

hand made cards are always nice!! :smiley:

I agree. If I had some money, though, I could get my dad something he actually wants. :frowning:

You could always have a lemonade stand. :smiley: But a card i really nice too! Especially if its made by you!

Yes, personal gifts are still nice. :smiley:

Well if you really want to you could draw your dad something.

Yeah. I’ll draw Sully and Lightning McQueen on a card for him. 8D

That’s awesome! i’m sure he’ll love it!

I hope so. 8D

:smiley: :slight_smile: :laughing: :sunglasses: 8D

A bird house.

(My dad loves birds. My dad is pretty easy to buy for either something related to birds or… military history and he’s happy.)

The only time I give my dad and gramps a present is during the birthdays or christmas. Father’s day is special, but to me, doing a card is fine enough.