Disneystrology

Are you happy with your birthday character?

• Yes
  • No
  • Eh. I’ll take it.

0 voters

I couldn’t think of where else to put this. It’s not official Disney at all. It’s really just a bit of fun.

As per the description on its Amazon page: "Disneystrology combines astrology, numerology, and the magic of movies to help readers understand their own personalities. Noted astrologer Lisa Finander has identified 366 unique Disney character types everyone from Snow White to Wall-E and paired these characters to corresponding birth dates.

Readers born on November 9, for example, are typically exuberant, friendly, and youthful traits best exemplified by Pinocchio. By contrast, readers born on February 22 are often powerful, principled, and determined the perfect words to describe King Mufasa of The Lion King.

Readers will also discover character profiles, compatible birthdays, tips for dealing with others, and much, much more! Illustrated with hundreds of stills from more than 90 years of classic animation, Disneystrology is an entertaining tribute to the most delightful characters in movie history"

After hearing about this on my blog I was definitely game. With a little bit of help from a friend I was able to find my own and I got

Awesome, right?

You know it!

So let’s continue the fun shall we. Because I don’t want to broadcast the person’s photobucket all over the web, just tell me your birthday and I’ll post the corresponding pic and everyone can discuss.

Fun times for all!

August 5th. This is cute!

I saw that book when I went to the Pixar: 25 Years of Animation Exhibet Oakland. It was in the gift shop. I forgot what my birthday was, but my friend was someone from the Tinker Bell movie. It looks interesting, but not something I’d buy with my own money.

Oh, and I’m April 15th!

Coming right up!

You got yourself a good one, Q. Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet. Obscure? Maybe. But you fared a lot better than a friend of mine who got a character from The Wild.

You did pretty well yourself, EJE. From what I do know about you it sounds pretty accurate. I was actually expecting something else for the dreaded tax day. But I was pleasantly surprised.

That’s so cool!

My day of birth is the 7th of April.

Thanks for the result, aero! I don’t know how well Amelia fits me, but I’ll take it. I’m sorry to hear about your friend, haha. Poor them!

I’m jealous that you got Gusteau, eje! He’s so passionate and wise.

rock-itpop you got:

Lightning McQueen! I’d bet that more than a few of our fellow members are probably wishing they were as lucky as you.

And Q, I’d say it fits to some degree. You do seem to have a good sense of humor and you write pretty well. You also have no problem telling others your opinion, something you think sometimes results in people labeling you a snob. But once people get to know you, well, the rest is history.

That’s just going off what I know from your presence here on PP. So forgive me if I’m a little off.

Yay!

It pretty much fits me. Besides the maturity part. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ah, that’s it. Iremember now. It does sound like me, especially the first part. My accomplishments in Future Farmers of America helped influence my sister to join, and now she’s enjoying it so much she wants to study Animal Science ones she graduates. I also love art, not to mention I was in my school’s Culinary Arts Academy!

Can you check my sister’s birthday? It’s July 5th.

Ah, what the heck. June 3rd? :slight_smile:

I am probably too curious for my own good. Please do me too!

17th September.

Bet I get a bad one! :laughing:

June 14th?

Well, thank you for the input. I don’t consider myself much of a leader (or poised! haha), so that’s why it’s only an okay match. Now that I think about it, though, Captain Amelia is somewhat playful and soft under her tough exterior, and indeed it does take time for people to see my own “warm and nurturing qualities.” Okay, I’ll take it!

I love this idea, aerostarmonk!!

I’m June 29th, and terrified to see what I get. :shake:

EJE’s sister got:

Everybody’'s favorite deputy, Andy! Not knowing your sister I don’t know if it fits or not. But it’s a pretty good get.

Netbug got:

That lovable blue tang. Dory! Everyone seems to be getting good picks so far.

Oh man, MG:

There’s not even a picture here! Guess I’ll have to provide one
Sorry it seems like you got the first dud. This must’ve been from before the book was complete.

Don’t worry. I still find you pretty awesome!

Bryko got:

Whoa! Foxy Loxy! Depending on how you feel about this movie this is either an awesome get or the second dud. But I think it’s safe to say that that we all agree that it’s the second dud.

IV don’t feel too bad, you got:

Michael Darling! I have to admit, not as great as others in the thread, but much better than Foxy Loxy.

That’s what I’m going to say to everyone who may not have gotten what they wanted, “At least you didn’t get Foxy Loxy!” Sorry, Bryko. :laughing:

LOL DORY.

The scary thing is that’s perfect. XD

Well, that’s completely false. xD

Thanks!

I’m not sure mine entirely fits- but I got some points I guess. I more depend on actual medical biology- my parents are docters, and I am studying and have studied biological science and I am interested in nature (where some plants are used I suppose!). I also like writing in general too so I guess that counts as ‘creative’.

In terms of ‘leadership’ I can sometimes lead but I’m usually the one who does so if no-one else wants to be the one. I also really like things to be fair and music too!

I’m kind of annoying to complain though I think, because I try to dispense advice to solve the problem and in some cases wonder about the other side of the story after I’ve listened to theirs.

I’m not sure how fit and healthy I’d keep people though. I like walking around and all (parks etc.)- but I don’t have the healthiest diet myself sometimes. :blush:

Granted I’ve been told I’m like a (marginally) saner version of Rafiki from the lion king so take from that what you will. :laughing:

I like how nearly everybody got Pixar characters! Including my sister, but the description isn’t too fitting of her .Thanks for looking it up!

Im June 19th.