Muppet Replicas

The Following AWESHUM Muppet replicas where made by Me.

wow! These look really cool! :smiley: you’re a REALLY good replica maker! :slight_smile: hehe I love the muppets! :smiley:

these are incredible!
Are you able to make them and sell them to others, or does that infringe on copyright? I can’t see a flaw on them, great job

No i cannot sell them…

WITHOUT PEOPLE PAYING MONEY!

well that is generally how selling something works

I am Soooo Ugly in this pic.
[/img]
My newest elmo

My newest Ernie N’ Bert

My newest Miss Piggy

My UGLY OLD Elmo

My HIDEOUS OLD Bert And Ernie

My Pepe the King prawn

Yes it is illegal to sell those so be discreet. Fantastic work on those, I’ve seen your work on the rpf before.

Yeah i know someone stole my pics and put it on there i tried to make myself and account. but thought about it and did’int.

WOW! They are amazing! I love the Sesame Street characters. It’s a shame those characters were never are of the Palisades figure line. If I recall they were in production when the company when bust.

WOW! These are absolutely phenomenal! If you don’t mind my asking, where did you get your patterns from? Is it at all possible for you to somehow let me use these patterns? I’ve always wanted my own Ernie and Bert. I am well aware of the illegal nature of replica Muppets, but I don’t think there’s any problem in the sharing of patterns. Anyways, awesome replicas, man.

Yes i can send you the Round head pattern. its a pm im about to send you.

Oh about where i got em. there where these AWESOMELY ACCURATE ernie and bert dolls i had as a child i ripped em apart and resied em on the computer. I used the resized doll paterns on my old bert and ernies i just recoloured and stop using paper eyes and now i have my new bert n ernie.

THE FOLLOWING IS NOT INTENDED FOR LITTLE KIDS

MORE PHOTOS TO COME!

Jarrod Boutcher

wow Where do you get all the muppet type fur and hair?
I wouldn’t mind purchasing a generic character from you. Are the coat hanger wires detachable and re-atachable?

I can’t describe in words how awesome these things are! How exactly did you make them?