Which operating system do you use?

Which OS do you use?

• Windows
  • Mac OS X
  • Linux
  • BSD

0 voters

Well yeah, I’m kind of a computer geek and a Pixar nut so I was just curious to see what you guys use. I’m so much of a Pixar fan and a computer geek that I use Mac OS X. :laughing:

So what do you use on your computer?

I use Mac OS X, and I absolutely love it <3

I have a dual boot of Windows XP and Ubuntu (Linux).

I’ve got Windows Vista. And I’m okay with that.

I’ve got Windows XP. I’ve tried Mac at my Mom’s house, and it’s really cool. :slight_smile:

I’m running windows 7, thought about buying a mac but at the time there was no 64bit version of maya for mac. Pretty happy with my set up at the moment though

XP. I had Linux on my web-server but that PC died and the new one is running XP.

Win 7…lovin it…fast and it looks good. Can’t complain yet…

I’m use Windows XP and Windows 98.

Windows Vista.

And believe me, it’s not as bad as everyone says…

Windows Vista. I’ve been a Windows user for quite a while.

Windows Server 2008.

I have Windows XP on my laptop. I really want a Mac though.

Well, to break it to you all…
I don’t run on any of the operators you use! I run on Nintendo DSi Brower- yes, I use the internet on a DSi. Although it’s different, it limits me;
-I can’t watch videos as it doesn’t support Adobe Flashplayer
-The system memory is tiny so it can’t display many (big) pictures
-Everything just seems so slow to load
-I can’t upload or download anything either, which explains why I don’t have an avatar or sig

So I feel as if I’m missing out on a lot of things :frowning:
I could’ve used my laptop (which runs on Windows XP) but it went bust and I’m not allowed on my parent’s one. Oh, and I’d love a Mac, they look so cool. But my parents nor me can afford one. :cry:

PCs forever. :sunglasses: I don’t care what people say, I’m a Windows girl myself.

Just installed Windows 7

Wow, I’m sorry to hear that so many of you guys are running Vista! :frowning:

I beta tested both Microsoft Windows Vista and 7, and I have to say that 7 is a HUGE improvement. Vista and Outlook are almost the same: buggy and bloated.

I am still using Mac as my main desktop, but I’m working on winworldblog.com where I’m going to have a personal blog and a blog about Windows. I’m also running Ubuntu on my Home Theater PC and Windows in quite a few VMs (everything from 98 to XP).

Why not use Mint or MythTV?

Because if I’m not using it as a home theater PC at the moment I can always compile the latest version of favorite FOSS project here without much trouble and not many add-ons.