Pixar Planet

Proxy service

Come here to talk about all the other stuff on your mind.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Proxy service

Postby MarioFred » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:13 am

Questions such as where to buy a proxy, what is better - to buy a socks5 or IPv4 proxy and when is it worth renting a good proxy server - for many Internet users remain relevant today. Regarding the resource where you can find high quality proxies, the answer is unambiguous - a service where you can buy private proxy RSocks. The service simply has no analogues in terms of the quality of the assortment and customer service. And by placing an order on the website for Russian proxies, proxy servers in England or any other country - it is easy to verify this.
MarioFred
Toy Collector

Re: Proxy service

Postby CobeFelon » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:02 pm

I'll try to use it
CobeFelon
Ant

Re: Proxy service

Postby johndoll » Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:04 pm

It took me a long time to figure out how to download what I needed from the Pirate Bay because the connection speed through VPN was terrible. It took a very long time to download a small file, you had to wait several days, which didn't suit me. I consulted with many people, and some of my friends and colleagues advised me that it would be much faster to download my files through proxy. And after some time, I found a list of proxies for Pirate Bay, and through them, a high-speed connection https://avoidcensorship.org/.
johndoll
Shark Bait

Return to Off-Topic