Nail Polish and Makeup

This thread is to all the people that love nail polish! On this thread you can share pictures of designs you have and links to videos that you recommend. Or share photos of nail polishes you have or you want. Just talk about nail polish.

Anybody that wants to try awesome designs. Search up on YouTube cutepolish. She has thousands of designs. :smiley:

I am going to buy today 6 Glow In The Dark Nail Polish!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

As a member of the coarser gender, I find this sexist!

Just kidding, some guys might wanna wear nail polish too. Carry on! :slight_smile:

Very funny. :laughing: Well then let’s discuss somethings to do with it. How many Nail Polish colors do you have? 8D I have 25 base colour colours, and 5 stripers. I am happy you want to discuss things. 8D

No!!! 8D

I know!!^^.

I find it very interesting that only boys are joining this discussion. 8D

Well i just clicked on it out of boredom and saw TDIT’s response. I figured i’d go along with the joke.
But seriously. Im a guy. Guy’s don’t like nail polish…unless you’re a wierdo.

I know, at least we are having some fun by joking around.

Yeah.

Out of all people to respond to this thread, tdit and S330 were definitely not the first people to come to mind. 8D

I do paint my nails from time to time, though.

I got my Glow In The Dark nail polish today. I am going to try it out.

I think that, no matter if you’re guys or girls, everybody should see this blog: [url]http://www.thedailynailblog.com/[/url]

That girl wears a different design each day, some of which are quite creative.

Yeah. Typically I avoid girly-stuff related threads. Mainly because, being a guy, girly things are pretty much incompatible (this is not counting the fact that I like girls. So girly things do play a role in that apparently).
Here though, I was bored, opened the thread up at random, saw TDIT’s post, and thought i would joke along.

Very cool SoA. I checked it out. Okay guys this is it, I put the glow in the dark nail polish on. I will take a picture if I remember.

Well, I watch my Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. I bought a figurine of a unicorn-dragon character from Skylanders despite not owning the game. And most of my friends had ovaries in elementary school.

So, yup, I’m definitely not the first person to come to mind! :slight_smile:

Ain’t no shame in that, bro. We ain’t judgin’ you! :slight_smile:

The nail polish worked!!! WOOP WOOP!!! But I couldn’t manage to take a good picture.

Hey, some men can look good with nail polish too… :stuck_out_tongue:

Being honest though, I had my nails painted once or twice, probably both times at sleepovers, and although I like how it looked I hated the feeling of something on them. I guess it’s just something you have to get accustomed to, but I don’t like the way it feels and having to scrape it off…

Oh yes, Freddie! Of course.