Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

Here’s a thread for Dreamwork’s next movie Madagascar 3. Today, they revealed the first teaser.

movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810179730/video/27530268

Doesn’t look that interesting if you ask me. The opening gag was pretty funny but nothing else was great.

Edit: Can a mod or somebody change the spelling to “Europe.” I must of spelled it wrong.

Did anyone else notice that at the end, it says “The World Goes Mad Summer 2012”?
Honestly, I think that it should say “The World’s Gone Mad”.
In all seriousness though, I am actually looking forward to this. Bring on the penguins!

Meh. I think the first two Madagascars are among Dreamwork’s worsts, with horrible designs an animation to boost.

Not interested in this one, and I don’t know why it’s called Madagascar still.

^^ because the location of Madagascar played an important role in the first film.

im also kinda looking forward to this. The first one was good, the second one was ok, and maybe this one will be good. :slight_smile:

Exactly, but not anymore. It seems it won’t even appear this time.

I actually like the look of this :open_mouth:

Is this the last one, or are dreamworks going to produce even more movies,spin offs, tv shows etc…

They once said it was going to be the last.

I think I remember reading something about a 4th film, but I doubt that’ll happen. They might just do a spinoff featuring the Penguins.

I believe there are already plans to make a spin-off featuring the penguins, which is why I’m guessing this will be the final Madagascar (I agree with the above comments - why is it still called Madagascar? :confused:) film we’ll be seeing.

I didn’t like the first, however the second was OK. This one looks pretty good. The villain (the French policewoman) looks very funny. I’m looking forward to it.

Doesn’t surprise me one bit given the popularity of the penguins and their show of Nickelodeon. Besides, we all know what Jeffrey Katzenberg does with a series.

Ugh, don’t remind me of that show. The animation on that one makes me cringe.

Me to. It looks cheaply made like the Disney direct-to’s were.

Given that I’m not a fan of the Madagascar series, the trailer looks okay. Not like something I’d want to watch in theaters, though.

After seeing the trailer I can honestly say:

as a resident of Europe, I am baffled by the stupidity of this movie and how the creators seemed to have done no research on the European cities.

as a film lover, I fear 2012 even more than I did for 2011

as a human being I am literally offended.

I’m just kidding, but seriously, I’m not looking forward to this movie. Hey, I’ve been wrong before though (looks at Kung Fu Panda 2 poster). :neutral_face:

You can just tell that it will be filled with stereotypes.If they go to london, I’ll bet they meet ridiculously posh characters :confused:

Fear for animated films or just films in general?

Please no Dutch stereotypes…

Overall I think the idea for Madagascar 3 is just… meh. Not good, not bad, just… meh.

I’m excited about it because I like the Madagascar movies. Although, from what I remember from watching the second one, they seemed pretty happy where they were at the end. Maybe I’m wrong, though.

Hmm. It looks like another derivative talking animals adventure to me.

Reminds me far, far too much of Cars 2. And not in a particularly good way.

I haven’t seen Madagascar 2 and can’t call myself a big fan of the series, but even though I did like the first one when I was younger I have to say I never liked the animation style and its really starting to get old. The characters are tired, to me. Maybe its over-exposure but I have no interest in seeing this one.

I am so not suprised that they resorted to making yet another sequel.