Zombie Pet Shop

I wouldn’t be doing my duty without posting this.

Do I write good copy or do I write good copy? But enough patting myself on the back.

All I know about the Animation Picture Company is that they were involved in those CGI Garfield DTVs that helped reignite interest in that franchise. This seems to be their first step into the big leagues. But I have no idea about their degree in involvement when it comes to actually making the film.

Nevertheless, the premise is sound and should make for a enjoyable distraction to say the least. Even if the zombie trend in cinema is currently old & busted. Aliens are the new hotness.

Thanks, aerostarmonk! The Animation Picture Company is most likely a production company that hires a studio to do the animation. A few times they’ve worked with South Korean studio DigiArt, who notably (and perhaps infamously) did The Reef/Shark Bait, a clever homage to Finding Nemo. Here is a showreel:

tapconline.com/Animation_Reel.html

Watch out for Godzilla!

Not sure if the movie is tied in to Zombie Pet Shoppe toys, which may or may not be a riff on Littlest Pet Shop:

hasbro.com/littlestpetshop/en_US/

Somebody call Lauren Faust, it could be the next My Little Pony! Brombies, anyone?

This eerily reminds me of Dawn of the Dead, but with pets. 8D