Worst animated movies of all time?

It’s pretty difficult to concoct a list like this, but what do you think?

Here are a few I hate; they might not necessarily be my worst, but it’s just off the top of my head.
-The Phantom Tollbooth…bad adaptation.
-Fly Me to the Moon was a joke.
-Shark Tale…don’t get me started.

No contest. Titanic the Animated Movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=nlQq7aDjWqU

The American version of Doogal was particularly bad too.

Also, here’s IMDB’s list of the 10 worst and their rating.

1. 1.2 Xuxinha e Guto Contra os Monstros do Espaço
  2. 1.7 Kis Vuk
  3. 1.8 Titanic: The Animated Movie
  4. 2.2 Bolívar: el héroe
  5. 2.4 The Ten Commandments
  6. 2.5 Yûgiô Duel Monsters: Hikari no pyramid
  7. 2.5 Doogal
  8. 2.6 Evil Toons
  9. 2.9 The King and I
  10. 2.9 Happily Ever After

I actually liked Fly me to the Moon. It was heavily kid themed, but it wasn’t the worst animated movie. And Shark Tale is Great!!! :angry: :imp: :imp: Doogal is the same as Fly me to the Moon. It wasn’t terrible but…

Anyway the worst animated movie in my opinion is Chick little :frowning: And Valiant. {If a guy puking was an emotioncon I would use that! :laughing: }

See I actually enjoyed Valiant.… and although it gets heavily slated when and where ever I mention it… Disney’s Chicken Little did suprise me when I saw it… although its not anywhere near the Disney Quality calbire I’m used to…

Looking at everything seriously…

With the exception of Will Smith Shark’s Tale was disastrous and I do feel that Mr Smith walks into some awful movies and he is the only good thing about them

I hate Disney’s The Wild too… its like watching Toy Story and The Lion king placed in a blender and destroyed… The story’s dull… and vocal work is sub par…

Dreamwork’s Destoryed Flushed Away… and with it everything that made British Animation great was almost killed… Aardman… Hugh Jackman’s accent as a Brit is aweful and I see why Dr Cox (Scrubs) wants to give him the biggest clout in the world… Its filled with arrogance…

Well, I hated all of the pokemon movies because there are too much of them, they are boring, and predictable.

Let’s see…Shark Tale is definitely one. My apologies, TAMATER, but genuinely despise that film. I didn’t like the animation, the music, the character designs, or the plot. It just did not appeal to me.

I like the Pokemon: The First Movie and Pokemon 2000…if for nothing but nostalgia. I loved Pokemon growing up, and that love remains with me. The other movies were pointless.

I also wasn’t terribly fond of The Spongebob Movie. It just felt like a cheap sell-out…like everything I loved about Spongebob was killed in a single movie. There were few clever jokes that made the series so enjoyable, the animation was over-the-top, and the characters were just one-dimensional.

And don’t get me started on Mindy…

I enjoy The Spongebob movie quite a bit. It was ver funny, and Spongebob’s arc was good enough, it was no less one dimensional then the show. I do think it was the breking point for the show, as the show has been terrible ever since the movie.

I could probably think of something better, but I’m just going to say all the Land Before Time Sequels. I don’t think I even need to say it.

Also, and I liked the Care Bears as a kid, and I still like the nostalgia, but the Care Bear movies were pretty ridiculous, but there is a small amount of enjoyment just because of how insanely cheesy they are. I did like the Nutcracker Suite and Wonderland movies though.

Madagascar 2 was the worst movie I saw last year and it’s easily the worst animated film of the decade.

Shark Tale. Is there a reason why the animators actively tried to make the characters as ugly and unappealing as possible? Because character design that disgusting doesn’t happen by accident.

I’ve watched part of a Cinderella sequel in which her evil step-mother manages to turn back time and change it so that one of the other sisters ends up with the Prince instead. Aside from the fun factor that that smug little wench Cinderella doesn’t get her ‘dream come true’ or whatever, the part of it that I watched was appalling. I ended up watching over half of it through morbid curiosity, and then switched it off.

When I was a little kid I enjoyed the first one, I remember.

Anyways… It’s really hard to pick the worst animated films I ever seen, cause I normally remember the memorable ones and not the unpleasant ones… But I guess Shark Tale would at least be one of them… Ooh and maybe Happy Feet. It still dawns to me how Happy Feet won an Oscar for best Animated film that one year… Cars was much better AND even Monster House I loved so much more than Happy Feet. Happy Feet just made me feel so weird and almost made me want to stop watching partway through.

Hey! I liked the phantom tollbooth (despite it’s terrible animation! It was a childhood favorite!)

anyway…

In my opinion the worst animated movie’s are…

Hoodwinked (Gah! Where do I start! This had terrible animation and a crappy storyline! I wanted to tear my brain’s out!)
Happily Never After
Shrek 3
The Tale of Desperaux (I loved the book and thought the movie was a disgrace to it!)
Valiant
(There are more I just can’t think of them right now! I’ll edit if I think of more…)

-Open Season
-Shrek 3
-Shark Tale

Oh yes! That’s another one to add to my “worst animated movies” list! Open Season! Also Over the Hedge was awful! :open_mouth:

Open Season wasn’t THAT bad…except for some of the character designs…and some of the animation…and some of the voices (I could barely understand the main character at times)…and, well, I guess it was a pretty so-so film. I’ve seen worse.

Shark Tale :open_mouth:
Shrek :imp:
The Jungle Book (OH MY GOD!!!)

Please, please tell me you’re not reffering to the Walt Disney version of The Jungle Book.

Exactly what I was thinking… If it is… My estimations in someone particular taste is lowering by the second! and it was low to start…

I feel like watching The Jungle Book now… One of my childhood favorites.

Mine too. That was the movie I watched all the time when I was three. Baloo is still my favorite Disney character.

the 1st :smiling_imp: