Lady and the Lamp

Not technically a Pixar short, but there’s a John Lasseter-directed short called Lady and the Lamp which I heard about on The Pixar Story. Where can I watch it? I almost found it on YouTube, but it was deleted due to a copyright claim by Pixar.

Not sure where you can watch it, but I would love to see John Lasseter’s short! He won a Student Award with it at CalArts. It would be neat to watch one of his early pieces.

I think there were clips of it in a Pixar featurette, but I never saw the whole thing. I’d like to, though.

Was this made before Lady and the Tramp? Because I’m feeling some inspirations from this short. :stuck_out_tongue: But yeah, I would love to see another short; some of the past shorts have entertained me a little so far.

Yeah, it used to be on Youtube. I watched it several years ago at the start of my Cal Arts obsession. It reminded me of Disney classics and other cartoons from the '60s and '70s. You see a lot of it in The Pixar Story, though! I don’t remember it being THAT long; I mean, John probably animated everything himself while at school.

If we can’t find it on YouTube…where else can we look? I would really like to see it.