Unstable Fables

Favorite Unstable Fable

• 3 pigs and a baby
  • Tortoise vs. Hare
  • Goldilocks and the 3 bears show

0 voters

I just heard the new Unstable Fable, Goldilocks and the three bears show came out to DVD, on December 16th. I’m a pretty big fan of the series, and I wanted to know if you guys liked it. I haven’t seen the new one yet, but I made a poll to see what you’re favorite was. By the way my favorite is 3 pigs and a baby, and if any of you have seen the new one there would probably be a trailer for the next one, and could you tell me what the title was.

Never heard of them. Are they like movies? Sounds like they’re good though.

Well I’ll put it this way. The first one is really good. The second one is OKAY. And the third one is…

Awesome? :smiley:

I also haven’t heard of this, TAMATER. They seem to be making a lot of fairy tale spoofs after Shrek’s success… Hoodwinked, Happily N’Ever After, Fairytale Police Department, and even the upcoming Princess and the Frog! :laughing:

Here’s the Wiki on this series. Apparently it’s by the Muppet people:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unstable_Fables

Sorry but what’s FairyTale Police department?

It’s like a cop show for kids with fairy tale characters as the perps. :wink: They show it on Saturday morning cartoons here in Oz.

Amazon DVD description

Honestly, it is the first time I heard about this movie/feature. From the looks of it, it seems a very good movie. I’ll go search for a copy on a video store near us. :slight_smile: