Bee Movie

As you can see by my avatar I really like Bee Movie. So how many of you like Bee Movie? Please post all of your thoughts about Bee Movie here! Thanks!

I wasn’t too big of a fan of it…it went OK until after the trial scene. The animation is amazing…the colors were so vibrant and I loved Adam. Otherwise, it was OK for me.

I thought it would be dreadful, but it wasn’t that bad, I still didn’t like it too much though. But it was very colorful… I guess that worked. I really hated how they slapped Jerry Seinfeld face onto an ugly bee.
I’m not a big fan of DreamWorks Animation either…

I think we already have a thread like this.

I haven’t seen Bee Movie yet, and it doesn’t look too…appealing.

A113: We did have a thread like this, until the mods did a little clean up, sending it to the archives, but there is nothing better than a new fresh discussion on a old topic.

I thought it was alright. I remember laughing hard during the Sting part though. Now that was good…

“It’s a prance-about stage name!”

I watched Bee Movie on DVD just then and I thought it was brilliant. The Dream works animated films are pretty good, but not as good as pixar.

:sunglasses:

I enjoyed Bee Movie. I had quite some aughs, and I kept on quoting the mosquito, “Why does everything have to be so doggone clean? How much do you people need to see? Open your eyes, stick your head out the window-” muffled talking “-but don’t kill no more bugs!” :laughing: It got stuck in my head.
Except the “thinking bee” part got annoying, because at first all the bees said it without knowing what’s going on, like it was out of nowhere.
Another part that didn’t seem to make sense was when Vanessa found out Barry could talk, she was freaking out, but at court, all the people did was sigh.
However, it was still a hilarious movie. Seeing the Winnie the Pooh reference was unexpected.

he says it Beter than a can say it
Really Good - Michael Rosen - YouTube

I really love Bee Movie. I watch it with my friend, and we were so happy. In case this movie is really cool.