Computer-animated films that portray the future

I think that’s what I’m into now.
WALL-E, Meet the Robinsons, even that short with Scrat, No Time for Nuts.
I don’t know, but it seems computer animation shows the future better.

I agree! It kinda leaves more room for imagination…

All of those movies you mentioned I LOVE … So I must also be into movies portraying a potential future. :stuck_out_tongue:

i didnt like meet the robinsons i did im just not a big fan of it but i loved wall-e

A funny thing just came to my head, since we’re talking about future films, back to the future part 2 came into my head and I started laughing at all the predictions for 2015. We’re in 2008 and we’re no where near that stuff. 8D

One animated film that I love that depicts the future is Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. I know it had a lot of negative critiques, which is fair enough. They tried to make the characters look like real humans, but because that’s so difficult to achieve, they ended up looking slightly weird. But I really get into it, mainly because it’s such a cool way of thinking about what might happen in the future.

I agree with you Lizard Girl.
To me, Spirits Within is a high-grade for computer animation and human computer animation. If memory serves, it’s the style that Square Enix and it’s White Engine is hoping to achieve (And no, NOT in just cut scenes but imagine controlling characters that look like those from Spirits within in real time).
fols arms Hehehe…find it a bit sad for the guy who thinks that when they make a future years from now it doesn’t happen ^0^