Chowder

Any fans here of the new cartoon series Chowder?

C.H. Greenblatt’s creation premiered Nov 2 on Cartoon Network, and new episodes air Fridays at 7:30 PM ET.

[plot from Wikipedia]:
“The series is set in “Marzipan City” and features a young kid named Chowder, who is Mung Daal’s young apprentice chef. Usually during the day, Chowder will perform tasks for Mung Daal while learning how to be a chef, but the problem is that Chowder eats everything in sight, which results in countless misadventures.”

Check out Greenblatt’s blog Nerd Armada where he recently covered Chowder’s questionable species and uncovered a fact about his…errrrm…anatomy. Heheh.

~~=oP

I’ve never actually seen a full episode, but they were playing some little clips of it before the movie when I went to see The Nightmare Before Christmas 3D. I’m not normally a huge fan of Cartoon Network shows (I think that’s the channel Chowder is on?), but this could be better, ya never know… :wink:

I saw a few commercials of this and as soon as I saw it, Ratatouille just poped into my head every time. It doesn’t look that convincing to me, but I know people who might love it.

I’ve seen some tiny parts of it,and I hear it most of the time,usually on weekends-my little sisters have nothing better to do then watch cartoons,LOL.

From what I’ve seen (and heard) of it,Chowder seems like a cute little cartoon to me!I might just go on Cartoon Network’s video section and watch some episodes! :wink:

Sounds like both of my sisters.Especially when it comes to candy…

What exactly aren’t you convinced about?

~~=oP

Heh, it sounds like ME when it comes to candy… :laughing:

Yeah I watched half an episode but it didnt grab me. I dont know why, i guess I didnt find it that amusing…

Oh geez. I love the voice acting in this show… Coutn me as a fan Funny funny funny show!

How could anyone not like this show!!
It’s not only funny, but listen to Chowders voice, theres nothing in the cartoon world like it, and its hilarious.
Chowder: Would I!?
Aww Man

well I gotta admit when I saw the commercial for last week’s episode, I laughed at the line about the pepper spray. Perhaps I’ll give it another chance. After all, i didnt like Fosters at first either, but now I love it.

Marzipan City? Sounds like they stole that from Strongbad’s website. (www.homestarrunner.com) One of the characters is named Marzipan. :confused:

Nah. Marzipan is also a sugary almond treat.

Most of the characters are named after food:

• Chowder (any of a variety of soups)
  • Mung Daal (mung bean, also known as mung dal)
  • Truffles (chocolate truffles)
  • Shnitzel (Weiner schnitzel)
  • Panini (panino sandwich)
  • Mrs. Endive (leaf vegetable)
  • Gazpacho (cold Spanish soup)
  • Gorgonzola (Italian blue cheese)
  • Kimchi (Korean vegetable dish)

Some food for thought. Heheh. :wink:

~~=oP

I love Chowder. It’s the only show I watch on Cartoon Network.

This show is why I started watching CN again…Hoorah!

I thought this show was going to be another short season or early cancelled show,but I was so wrong. This show is one of my favorite new CN shows so far. I wonder what new show is going to pop up next :question:

i <3 that show!! its awesome and dogalisiousness!!(my new word)

I just saw Chowder for the first time the other day, and it was absolutely delightful! Chowder’s voice is awesome!

One of my favorite parts in Chowder is his voice and over all personality, too! The show is pretty random and strange, but Chowder’s such a great character.

At first I thought this really was another CN bomb…but it grew on me after a couple better written eposodes…

Plus Schnitzel won me over…haha…gotta love him. :-D)

Rada…

:mrgreen:

schnitzel sounds like my mom (always talking on her cell phone)

RadaRadaRadaRadaRadaRadaRadaRada :stuck_out_tongue: