Pixar Planet

Crypto Youtubers Tier List

Do you enjoy animation or are you in the business? Come here to talk about everything else in the animated world.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Crypto Youtubers Tier List

Postby chloemark » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:13 am

This is the rundown I want to find when I began, it would have saved me large chunk of change and time.

S Tier:
Best at Macro and long haul Technical Analysis, Always a quiet head in this insane market, his number one saying is "what's a couple trillions among companions"

A Tier:
Assuming there was such an incredible concept as ETH Maxis affiliation this person would be the CEO, he is an OG that went through different cycles.

C, D, E, F, Z Tiers/Red Flags

When in doubt assuming somebody makes moronic countenances in the thumbnails, 100x cases, advances utilized exchanging or Bybit joins, you ought to avoid him
chloemark

Re: Crypto Youtubers Tier List

Postby camila » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:42 am

Hey Chloemark, there is no hard and fast rule when it comes to choosing something on the basis of one's opinions and tastes, but here I am trying to enlist some of the best ones. I would say Ellio Trades Crypto's would be one of the best ones as it has well-organized videos and does some comprehensive analysis of altcoins that have been the main reasons for his channel's fast growth. Ellio plans to stress small-cap cryptocurrencies with an increased risk-to-reward profile. With the help of his channel, Ellio shows his well-planned videos that bring are really helpful and have a huge role in the market. Go for https://toptierlist.net/lifestyle/crypto-youtuber-tier-list/ this site to find more details about it. Another one can be Anthony Pompliano, who is famous as Pomp an American investor, and host of The Pomp Podcast. The video on the channels has some big names in the world of crypto.
camila

Return to Other Animation