LEGO Pixar

All right. As many of you know, I’m a huge LEGO fan. LEGO has done Pixar sets from Toy Story, and Cars. I want to get them to do Pixar’s other movies. This thread will be my place to get opions, help and support in this endeavor. This will also be my art thread. First of all, I decided to start with the house from Up. See here: lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/14603
Various people say it’d make an excellent LEGO set. Supporters have told me it still could be more accurate. So, what can I do? Real deal for comparison:http://hookedonhouses.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Pixars-Up-house-with-picket-fence-611x343.jpg Software needed to participate: ldd.lego.com/ Model file:Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. (at the bottom uphouse.lxf)

So, what do you say? Can you help me? People have told me that this would likely be a huge hit.

You know I support you all the way, MTM :slight_smile:
So as for everyone else… don’t just sit here! Spread the word and get Carl’s house to fly off the shelves!

Started work on a real world version of the house. skydrive.live.com/?cid=dab0c6ed … A749%21722

Looking good thus far, mtm! I can’t wait to see the end result! Oh, and congrats again on getting featured on Upcoming Pixar! :smiley:

New models: guess which buildings they are, and from what movie. skydrive.live.com/?cid=dab0c6ed … A749%21731

New models: guess which buildings they are, and from what movie. skydrive.live.com/?cid=dab0c6ed … A749%21731