My LEGO Wall•e, EVE and M-O...

Hi, I haven’t messed around with LEGO for a while but my brother had some out today and I thought, hey that piece would make a pretty good EVE, so i gathered up some bits and started putting them together, a couple of hours, some paint, glue and epoxy resin later and voila: LEGO EVE! During this time my brother had also decided to put together a Wall•e and a M-O.

A group shot:

Close up of Wall•e:

Close up of M-O:

Close up of EVE:

Also EVE’s arms are not attached yet as the glue hasn’t dried, I held them up so you can see what she will look like but other than that you’ll have to use your imagination.

Apologies for the picture quality, my camera is not the best and my camera skills are somewhat lacking…

These pics are so cute :smiley:

Cool! My friend made Wall-E legos too.

Just thought I’d see what people thought of them, turns out that LEGO is a pretty good way of relieving stress, I’ll have to get some for my desk…

Haha, that’s so cool, Halos Nach Tariff! How did you make EVE’s head? M-O looks adorable!

That’s really cool, Halos Nach Tariff! :stuck_out_tongue: I could never build something out of Legos like that. :laughing:

Thanks!

I had to cheat a little on EVE’s head, it’s a white dome thing attached to a white disc/saucer type thing by a little connecting piece (possibly from the mechanical style LEGO?) Then I had to fill the gap between the two pieces in with some epoxy resin, which is like blu-tac which hardens, and paint her face plate on.

I had to paint M-O’s face too but that was easier as it’s just a few squares. It’s lucky that I’ve got some small paint brushes…

great LEGOS… haven’t played around with those for ages.

And it’s quite a bit cheaper to build than the $40 Wall-E at ToysRUs. Here is a very fine Lego Wall-E that the folks over on the Wall-E Builders Club would like to see too:

chooseurfun.com/wall-e-lego-brick-model

I might have posted about this recently or it’s an old link, will erase if true.

Hey, nice work! Pretty impressive job! :slight_smile:

Awesome job! I especially like the Mo leggo! Better than I could do, I used to try to build those when I was younger but would always get frustrated and quit so kudos to you! :smiley:

How adorable! :smiley: I loved playing Lego when I was a kid! Still do. Someone should make a Mindstorm model of Wall-E and program him. :wink:

Hah, a mindstorm Wall•e would be awesome! I don’t think I ever had any mindstorm sets though so I can’t do it.

Cool link DarkHandOfSigourneyWeaver, that’s very impressive. They sould make in EVE next, that would take some doing!

Hey, those look really cool.