Pixar games

There has been at least one game released for every Pixar movie. I want to look bad on those games and maybe some of us still have them.

My friend has actually worked on a few of them! The first one he worked on was The Incredibles and right now he’s working on Up. [spoil]There is a multiplayer mode! They even worked in a few characters from other Pixar movies, but Disney had them removed.[/spoil]

Which games, if any, have you played in the past?

Here is what I have played.

Toy Story for the SNES.

Toy Story Interactive Story and Toy Story Activity Center on the computer

A Bug’s Life for PS

TS2 for N64

And here are my favorites. (Try not to be surprosed everyone. :wink: )

The Incredibles (XBOX)

The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer (XBox)

The Incredibles: When Danger Calls (PC)

I remember playing a very, very old Toy Story computer game years and years ago, and I played a version of The Incredibles on the PS2, but I think that’s pretty much it. I’ve been tempted by Monsters, Inc.- Scare Island, since it’s a real bargain now and would be worth buying just to return it once I’ve completed the game.

I’ve played Ratatouille on the DS. I liked the cooking part with the stylus, but other than that, it’s not that great. Too repetitive. WALL•E on the Wii is ok, and the music is great, but I’m not really into 3D games because they give me a headache (apart from Mario.) I may have also rented Toy Story on the Sega when I was a kid, but I’m not sure.

The pixar games I’ve played:

Toy Story
A Bugs Life
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Wall-E

I played Toy Story & A Bugs Life on Playstation. Finding Nemo was on Gameboy SP. The Incredibles was on PS2 and Wall-E was on PSP. Wall-E was my favorite.

When I was little I had Monsters, Inc. and Finding Nemo on PS2. They were amazing!

I used to play ‘A Bug’s Life: Activity Centre’ on Windows 98 when I was a kid! I always liked to click on the ant who rolled the stone up the hill, only to see it roll down again and he starts over! And that’s back before I knew the definition of ‘Sisyphean’! :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember vividly being addicted to this wicked awsome Toy Story computer game. It was so great! You got to be picked up by the claw and even run away from Scud on RC.

Wow, I really loved that game.

I didn’t know about the Activity Center for A Bug’s Life. I had the Action Game for the film, and still do.

Here are some of the ones I’ve played:

Toy Story: Animated Storybook (I’ve said this before, but it’s amazing that Pixar was able to do the animation for this game themselves back around 1996. Still have it, but it’s very old.)

Toy Story: Activity Center (Played this for the first time in years through a torrent. It’s quite good for it’s time and, like the Animated Storybook, has animation done by Pixar. The only real addicting game for me is being able to play cards with Hamm.)

Toy Story video game for SNES (Also played Genesis version).

A Bug’s Life: Action Game for PC and video game for N64.

Toy Story 2: Action Game for PC and video game for N64 (This game was awesome back in the day, but I can tell now that the Toy Story 3 game far surpasses it).

Toy Story 2: Activity Center (Another game I got to play through a torrent. Nowhere near as good or as fun as the one for the first film, in my opinion. I do still have a demo disk of this game that I got from a cereal box when I was a kid, which also had previews of other Disney games at the time like the Toy Story 2: Action Game and Disney’s Villain’s Revenge. I was always the most curious about the comic book maker in this game, only to find out now that you could actually do very little with it).

Finding Nemo for Gamecube (A gift from my Aunt, actually. Got pretty bad after a while cause I kept getting stuck on a level where you couldn’t swim fast enough. Traveller’s Tales has made great Pixar games before, but I don’t think this is one of them).

The Incredibles for Gamecube.

Toy Story Mania for Wii (because it was the only new Toy Story game until the one for Toy Story 3 comes out).

Cars: Race-O-Rama (Came with a special red Wii Wheel for Cars. Game got kind of boring after a while).

I’m for sure going to try to get the Toy Story 3 game for my Wii.

The Incredibles(Game Cube, XBOX, and GBA)
The Incredibles; When Danger Calls(PC)
The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer(Game Cube)
Finding Nemo(XBOX and GBA)

Then I have a collection of Disney and Disney/Pixar board games:

Disney Pictionary(includes Pixar)
Disney Trivial Pursuit(includes Pixar)
Disney Scene It?(includes Pixar)
Disney/Pixar Monopoly(no Disney)

I have all the Pixar games on various systems except for the Incredibles, Monster’s Inc. and Finding Nemo. But, I ordered a PC 3 pack that has the Incredibles. Toy Story won’t work on Vista so I haven’t played it yet, though I own it. :frowning:

I own all of the Pixar games, now.

I’ve played only a few thus far… let’s see…

• WALL-E for the PC
  • Toy Story 3 for the Wii
  • Cars: Race-o-Rama for the Wii

I love TS3 and Race-o-Rama tons! I enjoyed the WALL-E game for the most part, but it was a really tricky game in parts, and those 3D graphics and camera movements made me dizzy and nauseated after a while of playing (which is weird, because I don’t have that problem with the Wii, just the computer). So I ended up giving the WALL-E game to my uncle. But who knows? I might play it again! Of course, right now I think I’d be most interested in getting the WALL-E game for the Wii. I think my fave of the three I’ve played so far is Race-o-Rama… I just love racing games! I look forward to getting more games soon – for some reason, I have my eye on mostly Cars games at the moment!

Definitely try Mater National, the original and Cars 2.