Pixar collection

This is my Pixar collection so

far

[img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/crostskates/pixarcollectioncoolsmaler.jpg[/img:

f70a245706]

Sweet. You’re off to a great

start, but…cracks knuckles…you ain’t seen nothin’ yet. ;-p

Dash and I have everyone beat. Alas,

most of my stuff is packed away because I don’t have nearly enough room to display everything, but trust me…I

have just about every Incredibles item ever made, and then some. :slight_smile:

~~=oP

Cool collection. That’s 10 times more

stuff than I have. I’m so jealous.

I hate you all!!! (Just

kidding . . . but the feeling’s pretty legit after seeing what you lucky dogs have!!)

I have a few Cars

merchandise, and an original Buzz Lightyear doll. That’s it fellas . . . that’s it.

Oh, and a Mr.

Incredible happy meal . . . at least that’s where I THINK I got it . . . .

Geez … I bet I have a big collection, but they’re all in boxes at the moment. If

they were still on my shelf, which is above my pillow, I’d have died a long time ago. :open_mouth:

Cooool! I’ll most likely take a bunch of my

Pixar stuff to my new house in September… so I’ll try and take pictures of them! I have quite a bit, but I

don’t know if I’d consider it a lot… I have a HUGE Cars poster that I got from the movie theatre I

work at… I can’t wait to put it up!

So yeah - I guess I oughta show you guys

The Incredi-shrine.

These

pictures are actuslly about a year old. The collection is somewhere around double this size now and span the

whole of both my home in Cape Coral and my appartment in Tallahassee. I’ll try to take some new ones before too

much longer. :smiley:

Holy cow, Dash! :open_mouth: Your room looks like the Disney Store!

I like the

poster that says “Evil is no match for the Family Dynamic!” :sunglasses:
Did you draw the older sketches of

Dash, Vi, and Jack-Jack? I really like the concepts in those three sketches.

Okay, I guess it’s my turn!

While my collection’s not nearly as big as Dash’s, I do have a respectable amount of Pixar

memorabilia.

Pixar shelf- my “Pixar shelf.”

Contains all kinds of stuff, from newspaper articles to Happy Meal toys and yes, even

band-aids.
2nd Pixar shelf- I keep all my plushies

here.
Flo and Ramone- a “close-up” of the

only two die-cast Cars I’ve been able to find.

Aside from the stuff up there, I have:

• a Finding Nemo

folder, which contains stickers, pictures, print-outs from Pixar sites, etc.

• the soundtracks to Finding

Nemo, The Incredibles, and Cars (although the case is on my shelf)

• an Incredibles collector’s edition of

Disney magazine

• an Incredibles t-shirt
  • a red Cars t-shirt with McQueen and the King
  • an awesome

Lightning McQueen racing jacket

• The Art of Finding Nemo

phew

:smiley:[/u]

I really like Flo and Ramone, BG!

I’ve never seen them packaged together like that anywhere. Nice.

And I’ve seen Dash’s collection up

close and personal, but only the part of it in Cape Coral and only as recently as the beginning of June this

year.

Did either of us (Dash and I) mention yet that we have a few things autographed by Sarah Vowell?

;-p

~~=oP

PV - hehe - you’ve yet to see the big buts yet. :wink:

BG - haha thanks! I wish I was

that talented but alas those are merely my 3 favorite older sketches drawn by a friend whom I met at an old

site.

[quote="Dash":3jbh50vy]PV - hehe - you’ve yet to see the big buts yet.

;)[/quote:3jbh50vy]

[color=indigo:3jbh50vy]Excuse me? The big butts? Nah. I’d rather not see

those, Dashy. :-\ :P

I’d like to know what you really meant to

say.

~~=oP[/color:3jbh50vy]

I honestly

have no idea what I meant to say there but it surely wasn’t “buts” - must’ve been a Freudian

slip.

I think I was trying to decide between “stuff” and “bounty” or “booty”

and wasn’t fast enough thus coming up with that combination. :laughing:

Maybe you meant to say

“beauts”.

~~=oP

Mine’s rather small…Just a bunch of Cars stuff. However I’m planning to change that! :wink: I also have

a lot of Lion King stuff.

The only Pixar

stuff I’m actually collecting are the Cars die-casts, which is a shame because they’re really hard to find; so

far I haven’t found a single one offline. :unamused: I’ve got Lightning, Sally, Mater, Ramone, Flo, DJ, and Dinoco

Lightning; I just took some photos, but it’ll probably be a bit before I get around to getting them off the

camera, onto Photobucket, and all that.

I’ve also got a screencap of Violet that’s autographed by Sarah

Vowell and was recently framed and hung (many thanks to Dash for getting that for me! :smiley:), and I’m considering

trying to get at least one voice actor-autographed screencap from every Pixar movie. If I go to New York and

hang around outside Shubert Theater, I know can get David Hyde Pierce to autograph a picture of Slim, seeing as I

already got his autograph on a Spamalot playbill before I knew he’d been in A Bug’s Life. And I found out that

when I got dropped off at the camp I just got back from, I just missed Tom Hanks picking up his son from the week

before, but I didn’t have a picture of Woody on me, so I wouldn’t have been able to get an autographed picture

anyways, just a normal autograph (although it of course still would have been amazing beyond words). I plan on

taking a Route 66 trip someday, hopefully after my senior year of high school, so I’ll be getting some

autographs from people listed in the Special Thanks section of the Cars credits, and who knows, maybe even

Michael Wallis if I’m super-duper lucky.

I don’t have much of a collection either… mostly because I’m poor and frugal. I however prefer getting the

things featuring the art and design behind Pixar. I love my Art of Pixar: 100 Collectible Postcard book and I

also have two “Art of…” books: Monster’s Inc. and Finding Nemo… I’ll be getting Cars and The

Incredibles soon. Other than that I also have a stationary set but it’s not for collecting… I want to send

letters. Lol. It’s really cool because the stationary like IS the envolope… so you write your letter and then

fold it up and send it off! Oh and I also have a book mark with cells from Finding Nemo that my friend bought for

me at the Moma exhibit.

I got a few of the stuff from Chronicle Books, which makes basically all of it. I

had never heard of the bookstore but I went to San Francisco this last spring break and lo’ and behold there was

this store filled with all this Pixar goodness (and it was a rather small bookstore too). It was good stuff. I

was so buzzed afterwards…

The only Pixar stuff that I have is an MI book thing, the

films, and a Randall plushie that I made myself. That’s…erm…Yep, that’s it. I adore Pixar to bits, and I

love all of the films, watching them on a daily basis, but I just can’t collect stuff. I’m a neat freak, and

collecting stuff, no matter how cool it is, kills me. There IS a Randall statue thing that I want, but it’s very

expensive- $150, and they only ship to America, so there’s no way that I can get it- but apart from

that…

Actually, saying that, I do have one more Pixar thingy, which is very precious to me- a small,

cardboard cut out of a picture of a Randall toy that came free with a cereal (I never managed to get the toy

itself- always ended up with the squeaky scream canisters no matter how much cereal I bought.) It’s stuck firmly

to the side of my chest of drawers, so I see it when I go to sleep. It’s so precious because, for about nine

months, it was the only picture of Randall I had- I wasn’t allowed to get the movie, and I didn’t have the

internet then, so without that picture, I probably would’ve forgotten what he looks like completely.

You’re welcome! :wink:

Well, I’m still working on my room. My goal

is to make it the ultimate Incredibles shrine.

…Sorry, but I don’t think it’s humanly possible to top Dash’s

Incredi-Shrine.

I think I’ll take some pictures of my die-casts once my recently-ordered Wingo arrives.

Even if it is only 8 so far, I’m still rather proud of it. :smiley: