Presto Shot-for-Shot Remake

pixarplanet.com/blog/weird-prest … es-himself

Someone re-made Presto!

Presto is one of my fav Pixar shorts and I don’t mind that someone re-created it. Think of it as an homage or challenge. The iguana as a replacement for the mousetrap was pretty random. Heh. It just goes to show how much the fine facial expressions that Pixar produce with their character help to make their creations so enjoyable.

Can anyone translate what the bunny is saying at the end? It’s in some Asian language…

Wow. That was weird as. :stuck_out_tongue:. This is what they call in animation circles ‘floaty’ animation, usually a result of the Straight Ahead method (which explains the lack in difference in movement speeds, etc.). I can be guilty of that sometimes in my work, but for a production house, this is pretty unacceptable. It doesn’t help that they directly ripped off a copyrighted production, although I liked the Madagascar 2 and A Bug’s Life references in the opening scene’s posters. :slight_smile:

That would be Chinese. In my somewhat limited understanding, I think he said something like “My name is Little Tu Tu. Something… something… Happy New Year!” They probably released this early this year in time for CNY or something, but as a post-credit sequence, it doesn’t make sense at all!

:laughing:

Um…so what was the point of re-doing it? Not to mention I found the characters (especially the rabbit) to be rather creepy looking…