Mr. Incredible & Pals

I think this counts as a short, I don’t really know for sure. If the mods feel that this thread shold be anywhere else, feel free to move it.

Well people, what do you think of this funny little short? It is about Mr. Incredible, Frozone, and Mr. Skipperdoo battling Lady Lightbug! Funny yes? And the thing funnier than that is the commentary by the real Mr. Incredible and Frozone.

Please feel free to share what ever you want about this.

When I saw this, it was funny. When I found the commentary, I was laughing super hard. XD Frozone is so funny when he’s shouting about the “dumb” rabbit. 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D

Gotta love that Incredibles DVD.

Don’t we have a topic about this already? Funny extra on DVD :confused:
:mrgreen:

I’m not really sure. I think that thread then later on talks about other funny extras on TI DVD #2.

My favourite part about Mr. Incredible and Pals is when Frozone is making the ice bridge, but due to technical difficulties (I guess), they don’t actually show it. The mouths look a bit odd, which I guess they are supposed to.

Yes, I think there is already a topic on this.

I like it when Frozone was like “Oh, I get caught! The black SUper Hero gets caught!”

That one was funny. Made it even funnier when Mr. I tells him that just a while ago he was complaining about them making him a white guy, and he says, “Oh, that’s right. The TAN superhero gets caught!” 8D 8D 8D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’re right on that part. The racial quotes come in so unexpectedly. And that is what makes it funny.

My favorite parts are when Frozone is complaining about Mr. Skipperdoo, and Mr. I tries to convince him it’s not that bad, but eventually agrees with him! 8D

Oh yes A113. The cuddly sidekick is really, really cute, but I think Mr. I already has Frozone for a sidekick. Besides, all Mr. Skipperdoo does is hope around and act cute.

And he found the bridge. 8D

I guess, but I mean, come on! It is like a thirty story bridge! You think they could’ve found it themselves.

ROFL!!! 8D 8D 8D Big question is how in the universe did Lady Lightbug get that bridge to the abandoned amusement park? :confused:

My guess is the probably used her radioactive silk, which happens to be incredibly strong, and she hauled the bridge away to the amusement park.

Oh, yeah! I forgot about that silk. Another question: How did they get Lady Lightbug in that jar at the end, and why did they put her over the cars so everyone could see her trapped in the jar? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Was that a sort of prison sentence or something?

Well, they put her in a jar because it is like a captivity cell. You know how you put bugs in a jar to keep them from escaping? Well, same thing. In addition, they put Ladylight so everyone can see her because she povides light in the nightime under the bridge, get it?

Oh! Now it makes sense. Thank you! :astonished:

Totally welcome A113. I love answering questions.

In that case, I’d like to ask you a few more:

1. Why did Pixar want to make Mr. Incredible & Pals appear to be an old historical film?
  2. Why did they make up the villain and use real heroes, as Frozone said in the commentary? Or was Lady Lightbug a real villain?
  3. What is blue radioactivity, and how can radioactivity have a color?
  4. How can Lady Lightbug be radioactive? Or her silk?
  5. Lightbugs don’t produce silk, do they? Or is it a stretch, like “mind-reading squirrels”?
  6. Why didn’t they show Frozone making the ice bridge?
  7. How long did that ice bridge last (how long were they gone)?
    :sunglasses: How did they get the bridge back to the city, and back onto the rest of the bridge?
  8. Is that city supposed to be Municiberg?
  9. GLASSES?!?!?!? ON THE RABBIT?!?!?!?!?!?
  10. If the carnival was abondoned, how did Mr. I get the roller coaster working again?
  11. How did they get Lady Lightbug in the jar?
  12. Should I skip this one?
  13. How can evil be attracted to dark remote places? I thought evil involved people and money.
  14. Am I asking too many questions?