TOY STORY TOONS - any ideas for new ones?

So I’ve been thinking.

Pixar has four projects that they’re working on that we know about. Three of these are sequels. Then they’ve got two untitled films pencilled in (most likely Mark Andrews and perhaps a new director - Gary Rydstrom?).

But I was wondering what else Pixar could do. And I thought: Toy Story Toons.

These characters have a lot of potential. In fact, I’ll try to barnstorm some plots straight away!

Hmm…

I know!

That Slinking Feeling: Slinky Dog becomes sad because Bonnie doesn’t play with him as much as she does with the other toys. However, he begins to cheer up when a new dog moves in - or something to do with one of Bonnie’s original toys, like Totoro or something.

And there’s also…

Sofa, So Good: When Hamm loses one of his coins, the toys must make a treacherous journey through the dust-filled cobwebby danger-filled land Behind the Sofa.

Unicorn To Be Wild: Buttercup tries flying - especially when Bonnie builds a plane. (Bullseye would also be in this quite a bit).

The Rex Express: When Bonnie has a playdate, Woody, Buzz, Jessie and Mr Pricklepants have a field day as Rex discovers that this house is full of toy train tracks.

Any more?

I want to see one featuring the characters from Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. Now THAT would be AWESOME!