Your list of most-anticipated films of 2009

One more in my list: Alejandro Amenábar’s Ágora.

National Treasure 3… I know they’re going to make it, but when exactly it will be finished and released is another story. :frowning: Yay for Justin Bartha as Riley…! :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I’m anxious for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - the next in the Narnia series. :smiley: I’m really excited to see who they’ll cast in that movie, seeing as how I’ve read through the whole series. :wink:

little chef

little chef: A National Treasure 3? Hmm, I loved the first two, but I think 3 is going a little too far. I can also say that I am excited for the next Narnia movie.

Watchmen
Up (of course!)
U.S. release of Ponyo on the Cliff…

:smiley:

I like most of what everyone says so far, but there are WAY to many movies I wanna see so I’ll pick 2:

1. Up
  2. 2012

I belive that IT will happen in 2012. E-mail me to find out what IT is :wink:

Newt is happening in 2012. :stuck_out_tongue:

According to the Disney Press Release Disney and Pixar have Announced Newt for Release in 2011… Cars 2 and Bear and the Bow are the Scheduled release for 2012.

Unless someone’s not filled me in with Information… Since that Press Release was given.

They were rescheduled. “Bear and the Bow” was always Christmas 2011 but “Cars 2” was bumped to 2011 and “newt” was pushed to 2012.

Movies:
AstroBoy (looks great!)
Up (well duh)
HP6 (I’m excited how this will be since this is the 1st PG HP movie in a while.)
Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen
Toy Story 1&2 3D
Avatar (I used to love that show)
Sherlock Homes
9 (I haven’t watched trailer yet.)

Up (comes out the day after my birthday!)
Hannah Montana the Movie (I know it’s out, but I haven’t seen it yet)
Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian (I love Owen Wilson’s character, Jedidiah!!! An early birthday present!)

That’s all I’ve got for now! If I could list two movies coming out later on (both in 2011, I think) I would list them. But this is for 2009 only!

Improved list¨:

Star Trek
Terminator Salvation
Up
Moon
District 9
Agora
The Lovely Bones

1. “Where the Wild Things Are” :astonished:
  2. “Adoration” :slight_smile:
  3. “Up” :slight_smile:
  4. “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” :mrgreen:
  5. “Terminator: Salvation” :sunglasses:

I’m actually quite looking forward to seeing Star Trek now. It’s not the sort of film I’d usually see, but having seen the advert, it actually looks surprisingly good.

1. Up
  2. Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea (German release)
  3. Coraline (German release)
    4, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
  4. Wolverine
  5. Star Trek

I’ve been waiting a year to see it! :smiley:

1. Up (obviously)
  2. Star Trek (big fan of all the series; can’t wait!)
  3. Bruno (Sacha Baron Cohen is a legend, and this will surely be just as good as Ali G and Borat).
  4. This Side Of The Truth (by Ricky Gervais! 'nuff said :smiley:)
  5. Death At A Funeral (the original is unbeatable, but Chris Rock’s version sounds like fun!)

Up
Were the wild things are
Earth ( i know its out I haven’t seen it yet)
The princess and the frog
Sherlock Homes