Your favorite character?

He is my favorite male character and my third favorite character overall, but you are right carlfredicksen. He is a beast.

Kari, Jack-Jack, Violet, and Edna.

'nuff said. :wink:

Any particular reason mei? Just curious.

Well… I think it’s pretty obvious who my favorite character is…

The Omnidroid. I can’t believe nobody said this yet!! Come on!! He’s, like, the coolest robot ever!! Well, almost… :mrgreen:

Violet Parr: Hmmm, I would’ve never guessed. :unamused: :laughing:

Wow. And I never answered this thread because…

Well, let’s see here. Hmmm. Oh right.

Numero Uno: Violet!
Her quiet and shy demeanor reminded me so much of myself at that age that to this day there is no other animated character (traditional or cgi) that I empathizes with the most. Her attitude change at the end of the movie makes me wish there was more to it. Of course I’m perfectly happy that there is no squeal. The story with more than enough for a fan to work off of.

#2: Dash.
Spunky and spirited, but soft-hearted. My favorite kind of character. I initially wasn’t sure how I felt about his character, until he had 2 defining moments: “Don’t touch my SISTER!” and the look on his face when VI gets knocked out by the omnidroid. <3 Best little bro ever.

#3:
A toss up between Mirage, Helen, and Bob. All three have great strengths and weaknesses. Each has their own story too tell. Part of me wish there were little episodes regarding each of the backgrounds. You know, little short stories like Secrets of the Furious Five or Tales of Ba Sing Se.

In fact I wish there were little mini episodes for all the characters post movie. sigh I guess that’s what the comics are for.

This is going to sound odd…

The little kid who kept showing up in the Parrs’ driveway throughout the film…and right at the end when the house blew up. “THAT WAS AWESOME!”

Regular characters.

1. Jack Jack

2. Violet

3. Edna (funny moments)

4. Buddy

5. Bob

6. Helen

7. Dash

That doesn’t sound odd at all. He’s my Mom’s favorite character. Besides, he’s so darn cute; :wink: who wouldn’t love him? :wink:

I’ve loved Edna ever since I first saw the movie. She’s so cool! Brad Bird does so awesome with her voice, too!

Edna’s my mom’s favorite. She was so surprised that Bird did the voice.
I for one am always happy when Sarah Vowel shows up on random talk shows. Never had a chance to listen to her on NPC.

Edna is really funny, but she isn’t one of my favorites.

^Yeah, she’s none too high on my list either. I’ve got my 3…ish. :unamused:
I wonder if we should have split this up into major/minor chars. If so, then Mirage would be my fav minor character.

Bob and Helen!!! I love them, and all these fanfics of them cheating on each other really make me sick.

Cool that you love Bob and Helen. I agree that the fanfics with one cheating on the other is so lame.

This might be a wierd asumption, but looking at your username, I would think Violet could be your favorite character.

Asking me what my favorite Incredibles character is like telling me to pick who I want to live! Its sooo hard! But I suppose I can’t just say all of them.

Mr. Incredible was very cool, as was Syndrome. But I think I will pick a very under-appreciated character, Mirage! I liked the sense of mystery around her, as in we know nothing about her! Plus I believe she is secretly another Super in hiding.

(She also looks very similar to Ginormica from Monsters vs. Aliens…)

She’s okay, but I never really liked her as much. Noone kill me, I’m not hating, I love the whole family, she’s just my least favorite Incredible family member.

BTW, my least fave’s from the film are Edna and Mirage. Mirage is too seductive for me, and E is arrogant and flat-out rude. But, the story couldn’t go on without anyone, so I “appreciate” them both.

On my avatar, there’s a circle on Bob and Helen’s faces for a reason. :slight_smile: :smiley:

Editted by TSS: PG language Please! And I combined your posts.

Well, I don’t think E was arrogant or rude. But she did steal the spotlight. She was arguably the best character out of the whole movie. She was brilliant and hilarious.

My favorite characters are Dash/Jack Jack/Mrs.Incredible I also like Frozone and Syndrome. Really I like them all :smiley:

I would mainly have to say that my favorite character from The Incredibles is Violet, she reminds me alot about myself both when I was younger and a little bit now.