Yippeee Skippeee!!

Actually you do play guido, on the pit stops when you are racing at the piston cup

races.

Luigi is in the game, you play him in a mini game called: Luigi to the rescue.

Just a short

mini game where you collect tires and bring em’ back to the store.

Wow, that seems like fun. What other minigames do they

have in the Cars Video Game?

There is quite a few mini games, and road races.
You

get to race Sheriff, and also be Sheriff chasing down Speeders.
You race the DRH’s, and put one of Boosts Noz

tanks on the line.
Maters backwards driving lesson.
Docs Challenge: Powerslide
Docs Tune Up
Chicks

Challenge

List goes on!

DRH? What/who are they?

The Delinquent Road Hazards, Boost, DJ, Wingo and Snot

Rod.

Are they the ones who play the music

to put Mac to sleep and then push him back and forth and then later get run in by Sheriff? Where do their names

come from, the video game? I don’t remember the names from the movie.

yup. :slight_smile:
They do say

their names. Boost is the sliver one, and he is the leader, DJ, is the blue one that plays the music, Wingo is

the purple and greenish japanese import car guy with the big spoiler, and Snot Rod is the orange car that sneezes

a lot.

Boost: Yo! Wingo. Lane change man!
Wingo: right back at

ya!

And then…
Boost: Hey! yo! DJ!
DJ; what up!
Boost: we got

ourselves a nodder!

And also…
Boost: Oh no Snot rod.
Wingo: He gonna

blow!
Snot Rod: Achhooo!

Though, Boost doesn’t say his name, but you can read it on his licence

plate.

Holy! Those are some cool games right there. This game

seriously provides you everything you need to become a good driver. :laughing:

Boost is purple.

He looks along the

lines of Pink if you ask me. But I defenetely see the purple on him.

:confused: Actually, when he ‘lights up’ he’s more of a

purplish. But when off, his true paintjob color is silverish, to put it that way.

I just found something else out in the game (for gamecube) guido sang in italian while cleaning lightning’s wind sheid on the pitstop!! :smiley: It was sooo cute and awesome!!
you can also drive and race luigi in the psp game and you can give him different paint jobs and he talks and stuff, but thiers one problem you can only unlock him on multiplayer mode and no one has the game and i have the old connected modum on my computer not wireless internet so i cant connect :frowning:

by the way did you get the game yet borntopurple?

Yes, I got the game, but I haven’t played it yet because I have the flu. Or a bad cold anyway. I can only sit up for an hour or so before staggering back to bed and I want to wait until I feel better to play.

:frowning: I feel like I’m dying :frowning:

Aww, hope you feel better Borntothepurple.

sorry to hear that! :frowning:

He’s actually a purple/silver iridescent color and I forget what the color is called but it changes color when the angle you view it at changes. I’ve seen a similar kind of paint in person and it’s pretty neat.

In my language it’s called harlequin paint, I don’t know if it’s the same in English?
I have also seen it in real life and I think it looks awesome! :slight_smile:

I saw this really awesome crash on YouTube! It’s super hilarious! xDDD

Was it Luigi’s Incredible Crash or Crazy Crash? I’ve favorited them both on YouTube. In the first one, Luigi spins on his rear bumper like a top, and in the first one, Luigi crashes into Dinoco McQueen (Don’t ask.) and then somehow behind Luigi, a chain reaction happens causing McQueen and Mater to fly and crash into an electric wire pole. :laughing: They are both so funny!