Who's your favorite Pixar villain?

I voted for Hopper, but my real favorite is [spoil]Lotso[/spoil] by far.

True! There is no love in his heart, kind of reminds me of Javert from Les Miserables.

Dr. Frank-N-Furter: The sexy manbeast that ruins Brad and Janets’ relationship, thus proving lust conquors all form of love!

…Wait, that’s 20th Century Fox.

Al McWhiggin then. …I think that’s his last name. After all, we all know his true motivations for kidnapping Woody.

Now that I’ve seen Toy Story 3 i see why [spoil]Lotso[/spoil] is a favourite, I like him aswell. Here’s why at first he’s [spoil]cute, pink, fuzzy and smells of strawberries[/spoil] but he turns out to be so evil that he makes Stinky Pete look like an angel. It’s also great that they gave him a back story so he’s not bad for the sake of it. Unfortunately if i could i’d add [spoil]Lotso[/spoil] to the poll but i can’t. That doesn’t mean you can’t talk about why he’s your favourite villain.

SPOILER TAGS FIXED -TDIT

Fix your spoiler tags MI2. I have seen TS3 so they aren’t spoilers to me but I am concerned for my fellow members.

I voted for Auto because he’s my second favourite. My number 1 villain isn’t on this poll. I love Auto because he is completely cold and clinical and always follows orders. He has no heart or soul and he is chilling. I also love a good sci-fi so a robotic villain is geektastic for me.

Probably one of them would be Sid because of his psychopathic ways and his passion for destroying and taking apart toys. They did a really good job of making him seem evil from a toy’s point of view, and I love the scene where the toys all get revenge on him near the end. His scream when Babyface lands on his head is absolutely priceless. It was also nice to see him as a garbageman in Toy Story 3.

My other favourite would be Chick Hicks because of his really cocky attitude and the way he thinks hes better than everyone.

Yeah, I think my favorite villain is Chick Hicks, along with Auto and Charles Muntz. :sunglasses:

I like Zurg. Probably because he’s voiced by Andrew Stanton.

I really like Zurg too. And mostly for that reason that you provided!

I think Syndrome is the best Pixar villain followed by Hopper. ;-p

I like them all, but Syndrome’s probably my favorite, too. :smiley:

1. Syndrome
  2. Muntz
    3…Sid?
    4.Hopper
    5.Randall
    6-11. Don’t care.

Amen to that MBproductions!

Well, I’d say Hopper and Syndrome are some of the best, and Randall is definitely up there on my list - but overall, my favorite’s gotta be Muntz.

There is a gravity to his character that is very appealing, very human. I wouldn’t say he’s the best Pixar villain, as there are perhaps a few flaws with the way his “villain side” gets brought out later in the movie, but I can look past these problems and appreciate what they did with the character.

Not to mention, he’s kinda cute when he’s younger… :laughing:

Even in his younger days, I get a sort of suspicious vibe from him. Maybe because I know he’s the villain now, but I find it interesting how he goes from “debonair 30’s hero” to “old guy gone mad”. Christopher Plummer does a great job of voicing him, too.

I chosed Syndrome from The Incredibles… he is my first choice from the list on the poll…

I voted Zurg! I just love how in Toy Story 2, he releases the fact that he is Buzz’s Father, it was so funny!

However I love Hopper as well, but most people voted Syndrome. I’m not really a big fan of Syndrome.

I like Zurg the most but Hopper would come close in second.

True to that. I like Zurg a lot too, I think he’s the villian who makes me laugh the most.

If you don’t know who I voted for, I think you might need glasses. :laughing:

Randall of course ( :wink: just kidding!)