Who has the best avatar?

There ain’t a best when there’s more than one mind in

da room. But everyone’s got their own reasons.
:wink:
I woudln’t say mine’s anywhere near best but

you can call it creative. I try to make a different one every month now. Pretty good jus using Paint ya think?

:mrgreen:

I agree. As a matter of fact,

you avatar reminds me of an Incredibles fan fic. In this fic, the Incredibles had to battle a Super family, who

happens to where green SUper Suits like that.

Heh, Coincidence huh? 8D If ya ain’t notice, I made his hair green too.(kinda hard to tell)

:mrgreen:

Pixfan- I think it’s the pipe that does it for me- it actually suits him!

:laughing:

A pipe? wow,

really wierd. funny how Mr. I looks like that. If we stuck your avi with a real colored Mr. I, it would have a

christmas tone.

Thanx!

:wink: And if ya look close enough you’ll see I made the end of it the shape of a clover. :mrgreen:

Pixfan - How’d ya make his hair green in paint? That

would seem kinda hard…

How did you make it all green, but keep his face in

the right color?

Gasduude:

Yea it wasn’t easy. But the type of paint program I have has some qualities of photoshop. (But not really :wink:

) All I can do is lasso (photoshop term). I did that to his hair (it was a job trust me!) and changed the hue

until I got the color I wanted :mrgreen:

Star Swordsman: Same thing for

everything else :wink: Doing that manually can take some patience to get just right. :mrgreen:

Oh and of

course I drew the pipe! :mrgreen:

I also

like FigmentJedi’s avatar, because I am a fan of Stitch :slight_smile:

Pixfan - Oh, I see! I thought you meant

Paint, the program that comes free with

Windows!

I was like, WOW! :open_mouth: That would take a long time!

Yea, I sorta do mean that

Paint. But the version I have came wit a lil extra. :wink: :mrgreen:

Heheh – I

love your avatar too, Pixfan. You change it every month, and so far…the one you

have now is my favorite (besides the Frozone avatar). Gotta love that pipe. :wink:

I also like

FigmentJedi’s, as well. Lilo is hilarious… (snigger)

Pixfan: Well, you must have an awful lot of patience to perfect something like that. It makes me jealous

already.

Heh, let’s say I got just enough. :wink: It’s like

a hobby now so I’m enjoyin the challenge. :wink: I have up 'til May done. :mrgreen:

I love JesusFreaks’s avatar. I smile

every time I see it.

gottalovepixar, mitch, and

pixelcandy. thanks guys. it is kinda good to see an avatar of an older movie while

most people have cars (2nd fav pixar movie) and Ratatouille on here. but seriously, i agree with

bill, everytime i see jesusfreaks avatar, i laugh. its

too great!!

I noticed lizardgirl changed her avatar . It’s very cute . Randall looks like he’s up to something very sneaky

!

Not to mention his purple

look. I love his purpleness. And the dark background gives it a fitting theme as well.

Lol, thanks gottalovepixar and TSS. I changed it since I uploaded that picture

of him, and it looked pretty good when I bumped up the contrast to get that purpleness that TSS mentions.

:laughing: