Which Pixar film did you see first?

Toy Story :slight_smile:, I really just followed the order that they’ve come out

I saw peices of Toy story on TV movie channels, but The forst one I saw in Cinemas was Monsters inc.

Just Toy Story for me!(= I didn’t manage to catch Tin Toy till I a few years ago…

qxgnxamy - I’m uncertain as to whether or not that Wikipedia article is correct; however, since the information provided may very well be true, I’ll simply refrain from editing your poll, unless you are adamant about having it changed.

Feel free to let me know whether or not you would still like me to edit the poll, or if you’re fine with having it remain as is.

– Mitch

Mitch - I’d like to leave it as is for now. I’ll start a poll in the short films forum to see what other pixarplanet fans think, then I’ll get back to you.

qxgnxamy - Sure thing. Feel free to send me a private message on the matter, if you wish, so as to keep this thread less cluttered with questions.

– Mitch

I started off with Toy Story, and then saw the rest in order. I didn’t have a particular interest in Pixar, being a kid, but every film they released interested me. Actually, I think I saw Monsters Inc. after I saw Finding Nemo.

Toy Story. No doubt in my answer. It was the only movie on video when I was really little. Heck, I remember ruining the tape watching it so many times. :laughing:

The first Pixar film I remember seeing in theatres was A Bug’s Life, but we came in late so I don’t remember seeing Geri’s Game. We actually owned ABL on VHS before we ever saw the first Toy Story. Since then, we’ve seen every Pixar film to date (excepting Monsters Inc.) in the theatres. We actually went to the Incredibles on opening night - worst experience of my life. :angry: One word describes the whole night: crazy.

little chef

I think I watched Toy Story first, way back when it first came out, I was pretty excited about it too, I can remember checking TV guides to see if it would come on TV soon.

Then I remember going to see Bug’s Life, TS2, Monsters Inc. and Finding Nemo at various points, and we went to watch The Incredibles with school when it came out. After that I haven’t seen any more at the cinema’s, although after watching Wall•e and Ratatouille on DVD I’m really disappointed that I didn’t see them on the big screen.

Toy Story…which was probably the first movie I ever saw.

I remember watching the Toy Story VHS when I was like four. I must of been four or younger, because it was at the first house I lived at.

The first I saw in movie theaters was Monsters, Inc.

Toy Story (+ Roller Coaster Rabbit), which I went to see with my brother when it first came out. I loved the movie from the very start, but little did I know that what we were then witnessing was only the beginning of something very big and beautiful (for Pixar, that is - poor old Roger Rabbit was about to be sucked into total oblivion).

Since I was born in 1995, I didn’t see TS until I was like 3. It was on VHS at the time, and I always wanted to watch it whenever I visited my cousin’s. It was my first ever favourite film, and obliviously (to me) a Pixar movie. :slight_smile:
A Bug’s Life was the last one I saw (only last year!:shock: )

Toy Story. It was my favorite movie when I wore diapers. :smiley:

Toy Story. I remember my parents talking about it being the first 3D animated film and all, while I didn’t understand the hype (I was 7, so all cartoons were the same to me). We watched it in the local cinema and I remember crying during the reveal of the Mutant Gang! :stuck_out_tongue:

Toy Story, I don’t know if I saw it in theaters but I know I saw it on VHS when I was about 5.

I know I saw Toy Story 2 in theaters when I was younger, but I might have seen Toy Story before that. If I did, I was too young to remember it.

I think I saw a Toy Story movie first when I was really little. I’m pretty sure it was TS2 because I remembered some of it when I watched it many years later, but I didn’t remember any of TS. The first Pixar film I definitely remember watching was Cars, a little over a month ago. It’s the one that got me into Pixar! According to the poll, I’m the only one that saw it as my first Pixar film.

Well, my mom says that she took me to see Toy Story when it first came out in theaters cuz it was the first completely CGI film. I don’t remember actually seeing it but I remember my mom taking me to McDonald’s and getting a Toy Story toy with a happy meal or something like that. The first Pixar I remember actually seeing was A Bug’s Life, which I got for my 7th birthday if I’m not mistaken.