What's Your Style?

I don’t like hats either. The last hat I owned was a Winnie-the-Pooh hat, and I was only about 6. :laughing:

Thankfully Italy is one of the most fashionable places on Earth, so I’m set in that department. :sunglasses:

On a side note, why are all Wall-E shirts only for real little kids, or women?

It’s a shame, isn’t it? It’s even hard to find for women, but I got luckey.

All the kids at my school make fun of you if you wear Pixar merchandise or have Toys/Books/movies/ETC of them. It’s really sad that some people don’t know quality movies these days :confused:

^ I’m lucky, the kids in my class are the opposite, most of them compliment my Pixar and Disney stuff. One girl in my class has a Toy Story lunchbox, and nearly everyone is jealous of her.

Same here, everyone loves Pixar! My friends, family, neighbors, aquaintences…

Most of my friends don’t really care, my dad however is on and off. One day he’s talking to me about it; the next he has no idea what Pixar is. :laughing:

I never wear make-up. I’m sure I’d look better with it on to some people, but I prefer having the freedom to be my natural self. When I see girls who almost always wear make-up suddenly go without it one day, it’s like half their face disappears; I barely recognize them.

In high school, I used to wear quite a few Disney t-shirts. I cheated by buying the large sizes for little girls. :laughing: I know I had a sparkly pink Disney princess line-up one, a purple Ariel one, and some others.

I don’t either! I get along fine without it, I don’t have the money or desire for makeup.

^ I am the only girl in my grade (8th grade, for goodness sake!) that doesn’t wear makeup, not even at Halloween.

Girl power! I wear make up on special occasions, (like Prom, weddings, parties) but besides that I go natural. No offense to girls that do, but I dont’ have the money for makeup, the need, or desire. I feel bad for some girls who feel that they ahve to wear make up to be accepted, and wear waaaaay too much (like my cousin!)

Frankly, as a guy, I get put off by girls who wear tons of eyeshadow and lipstick. It’s as if they’re trying to hide their face under all that concealer. :neutral_face:

If you see a lanky guy with chicken arms and long legs wearing a Hawaiian shirt/T-shirt with cartoon characters and bermudas/khaki pants and slippers/sneakers, it’s probably me. :slight_smile:

Exactly, American clothes are so casual, (that in Italy) they’re stylish.

I can usually be seen wearing jeans. For shoes, I wear Nike sneakers with tic-tac-toe all over them, written with in (just because I was bored, nobody else had done it, and so people would think I’m crazy). I also wear t-shirts that represent things that I like, such as The Beatles, Boston (the band), presidents, the Red Sox, Patriots (don’t even mention yesterday), MAS*H, and stuff like that. And I usually wear my Beatles hoodie, although I have been wearing a maroon one a lot more lately.

Oh cool a style thread,

Well me style is a plaid shirt (always open)
and a cool tee underneath that
then some dark skinny jeans followed by some
cool converse in black

Black is what i almost always wear :smiley:

I don’t have any taste of fashion, but i don’t appear to be wearing bad clothing in front of the students. I’ve been going for the Niko Bellic look, wearing simple jeans, wearing a jacket, any time of day, any season or weather. The winter hasn’t been too cold for me to put anything else on except a second jacket, but it is indeed comfortable. I can run quite agile when i’m not wearing extremely tight jeans or ‘men’s high heels’ all day, or any day. The jeans, the shirt, the jacket and the shoes is all i need for a comfortable day in my clothing, although I do take a liking for long sleeved shirts, and put them up at first priority when the opportunity arrives.

I own some pretty nice clothes…but I don’t really have a specific style. I tend to just wear whatever I feel like(although in certain environments I’m of course limited on what I’d be allowed to wear). I don’t follow fashion trends even though I do own some clothing that would fit in with that, something being in style is never the reason why I buy it. I just buy whatever I like/looks good on me regardless if it’s in style or not and regardless of how many other people are wearing it.

I’d say the majority of the time I dress pretty casual. It’s just more comfortable usually.

I’ve never worn it either. Not that I’ve got anything against it, but I don’t feel the need to use it, nor do I have the time or money.

Usually I wear a Tshirt and jeans and earings.

I like t shirts with things I like, leggings, jeggings, either flared or skinny black pants, converse style tennis shoes, and ballet flats. I also wear a lot of hoop earrings.