What's in a Username?

I think my username needs no explanation. :wink:

Although sometimes I wished I had chosen something less…I don’t know, controversial? But whatever. Can’t hide what I am. :sunglasses:

i remember you on that website!!! i was ElastigirlThePresident, do u remember me??

im the wacko who saw the incredibles 17 times in theaters

:open_mouth: You sure are right about the ‘wacko’ part. :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t have that kinda cash to blow. hehe

kel-i. I remember you as Elastigirlthepresident. I never thought I would see you again on another forum, but now, here you are.

Dash,
(I just slightly edited it to make it a little more clear…)

Is it “Music Is A Film’s Key Accessory?”

No… but great guess (I could easily have picked that one!)
And kind of along the same lines.

• You got the f right (without an apostrophe): films

Last hint: one of the words is slightly a “bad” word, but not really when you put them together (kind of like the word “sucks” as in “this sucks”. It’s slightly bad, but nothing really all that bad when you put them together).

Edit: Now that I think about it though… I like your answer better! I may just steal it! :sunglasses:

Is it “Music In All Films Kicks [Another word for butt]?” =P

Is it “Music In All Films Kicks [Another word for butt]?” =P

Not quite “All.”
Just change the third word and you’ve got it!
(hint: remember, it relates in general to what Pixar does…)

Music in animated films kicks ass!

Sheila

Give Colette Linguini and Dash a nice helping of Ratatouille!

(And it always seems to be true too. Somehow scores to animated films wind up being much more fun to work on… a lot less whole notes, a lot more fast notes).

Colette Linguini wrote:
Music in animated films kicks ass!

Dude that’s what I was thinking of!! :laughing:

Mine is very simple, I like Wall E and I’m a dude, so there ya go. :wink: Somtimes I write under the name Jigs, it’s kind of a stage name? I got it from my grandpa’s Bull dog, his name was “Jiggs”.

Man I love this thread, great idea TSS!

I feel so lame for not guessing the acronymn for your name, miafka… I thought it would stand for “michael is a freakin cool…” (referring to Michael Giacchino) and then it wouldn’t make sense from there so I’d give up. Ha ha. :laughing:

But yeah, music in animated films does indeed kick ass!

EDIT: No wait, I meant “freakin kewl.” Told you it didn’t make sense!

Well, I like witches and night is my favorite time. So, I came up with Witch_of_Night. But I always use different names on the Internet:

Spieleforum —> Nightmare_Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas is my favorite movie and Sallyis my favorite character)
Final Fantasy Video —> formerly Yuna, but now Yuna Leonhart (I did a FF characer quiz and my result was Yuna, one year later I did it again and got Squall Leonhart and so I combined the two names)
SunsetRPG —> Yuna Leonhart
Halloween Town —> Sally
Fanfiction.net —> Yuna Leonhart
ICQ —> Yuna Leonhart (yes, I decided to stick with the name)

miafka - Ha-ha. I love the acronym/origin behind your name. (Great guesses as to what it was, Dash and Colette Linguini!) :slight_smile:

Woah, I thought you were referring to Michael Jackson there for a second. I’ve got to quit listening to his music videos on YouTube… takes off headphones

– Mitch

yup :smiley: and i sawed ur username and i remembered u from fanfiction 8D

Yeah, as you can see, my username has stuck with me for a long time now.

Oh my ok urh
I have my fathers surname and earlier in the year my mum sadly passed away and ‘Zada’ was her maiden name so I changed my name legally and put zada as my second middle name but now I just use it when online really… It’s like in my email and everything!!! Crazyzyzyzy!!! haha

(and I didn’t put a capital to be cool too… :slight_smile:)

I have all different names.

I am DMC on some forums. DMC form DeLorean DMC-12 (Back to the future)

some forums I am GLaDOS (Another Portal reference),

and another I am “The Fork”. I was feeling very random at the time.

And on a couple I am Cake

and ages ago my name was Quarsar.

I use Pixelated… for everything!

My aliases: Pixelated, pixelated47, pixelated4774, iPixelated, DJ Pixel snicker, and PixelX.

Why? Two reasons: it was the name of the short lived band my friends and I formed back in the day and irony (I’m 6’6" :smiley:)

So it seems you shall be sticking with Pixelated for everything you join right?

(You are 6’6’'? Holy cow!)

I forgot one more:

cjohnson (yet ANOTHER portal reference!)