What would you like to see Pixar animate?

Disney already did a CGI movie called Dinosaur, but I’m sure if Pixar chose to do another one, it would be better and have a lot better of a storyline. And the characters would be engaging.

I wouldn’t mind Pixar animating more weather scenes like drought (and the effect of it on nature), the sky and clouds, snow, fog, stuff like that. We already saw fog and a rainstorm in Ratatouille, though. And I’m sure we will see more weather stuff in Up!, and in other films as the need arises.

And to say that I am happy about Pixar animating space in Wall.E, is an understatement. :sunglasses:

Oh my goodness I would pay anything to see a movie like that! I love those kinds of movies. Intresting idea Bill.

rachel- i know about dinosaur
thats why i want pixar to do ir =]

Ooh, I like that idea. Sort of like King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table or something along those lines. Hmm, yeah that would be cool! Actually, any period/historical piece would be awesome. Maybe something about time-travel, even though it’s been done so many times…

I really dig the whole dragons and Ancient Egypt idea. I’d love to see some Pixar dragons, or a funny take on the Egyptian gods.

I don’t remember there being any kind of animated Egyptian stuff as of late, but then again, I usually only go the movies only once or twice a year now.

Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Greek, Ancient Rome…Anything like that would be amazing! :smiley:

All of you have some great ideas. I especially favor Bill’s suggestion in that a medieval-type feature by Pixar would be quite a sight to see. Heck, by all means, they should do the King Arthur tale! :slight_smile:

Ah, don’t worry about it, dude. :wink:

– Mitch

I think what they can do is tell a Medieval tale with some animals or something like that.

Now this is getting weird, but I’m still sure that Pixar could do it. It sure would be entertaining. 8D

I wanna see them do angels!!! I think they would make them SUPER lovely. :smiley:

That, or maybe a particular classic era… like the jazz era or German Expressionist movement. Mmmmmmm.

Gargoryles , or something along the lines of Beowulf maybe? Something in that realm I suppose. An adaptation of a lesser known book seems like a good idea. I would like to see them tackle something involving pirates as well.

I’ve got another idea. How about them animating aliens on a full scale?

In the future, I actually wouldn’t mind seeing that. I don’t see them doing that any time soon though, because Lifted is still pretty new and WALL●E is exploring the space theme already… But I hope they do something like that eventually.

The movie could be about an alien coming to earth and befriending a little boy. But ET already did that.

Oh, I’m sure Pixar could make their version completely original. People might not even think of it being like ET :wink:

I’d also like to see them animating vampires. :wink: Even better, I’d like something Halloween-based featuring a haunted house, and vampires, directed by Tim Burton.

yeahhh dude. Tim Burton

Tim Burton? No, way! He’s totally not what Pixar’s all about. But hey, my opinion is no opinion, right? :laughing:

I agree with A113, Tim does his own thing, Pixar’s films are much brighter.

I’d like to see Pixar do a film that’s based on a novel.

I’ve said this before, but even though I’m a fan of Tim’s, I can’t see him doing anything with Pixar. It just isn’t really him, you know?

I know people normally think of Tim’s films as being very dark (and a lot of them are), he’s also done some ‘light’ films, I guess you could say. Like Big Fish, for example.