What Wallpaper Are You Using Right Now?

my wallpaper at this moment is one of the wallpaper that came with vista but it won’t soon, it depends on my mood.

The “main” computer in our household currently carries a wallpaper featuring WALL-E holding his little cockroach friend, Spot, on his “hand”, and the wallpaper in question was downloaded from the official WALL-E website.

I would put up a Ratatouille wallpaper, only my sister is kinda… sick to bits of Ratatouille stuff. :unamused: (snigger)

– Mitch

Well, before, I have this one from the Incredibles, but I don’t know what I did with it after wards.

My current wallpaper! Proud of Detective Conan and still watching it! >> << When I’ve got time!

Oooh, that is a cool wallpaper. I have a cousin who loves that anime.

Sorry my desktop’s a mess right now.

Nice wallie, nubetre!

I like your wallpaper nubetre! Really cool.

mines of the island with the water around it now… it came with the laptop… anyone know where to find some good wall-e ones??

I change my background all the time.

Currently it’s this:

Click mee

cool oh and btw woot go Mozilla Firefox! woot!

Mine is now of the Axiom. Absolutely gorgeous.

@moonstarms
Google maybe? Or ask someone to make a Wall-Epaper for you. If you want, I can ask my brother. He can do Wallpapers and other GFX works (and pretty good, I might add).

@Tay
Nice one :slight_smile:

I’ve got a new Desktop. Here:

sure thanks! :slight_smile:

Currently, I’m using a wallpaper of The Dark Knight :

comcast.net/thedarkknightmov … r_1600.jpg

oh thats cool isnt that movie out in theaters bill?

WoN–Thanks! I like yours too ;]

Bill-That’s a cool picture. Kind of eerie. I like it. :slight_smile:

My newly changed desktop featuring a cross between Spore and Futurama. (Fry and Bender are supposed to represent the hard drives. :smiley:)

img388.imageshack.us/img388/1368/picture1ej5.png

oh thats cool remy14

I envy you remy. I want a mac :`-(