What Pixar character suits your personality?

Yes. And it shows people what you think of yourself, assuming they care. I assume people care, because it’s the thread’s name!! Who are you like,Leirin?

^As I mentioned earlier, I consider myself a Remy. :smiley:

Oh, I missed that. Sorry. :blush:

I’m quite a bit like EVE. I’m not that sociable (at first, until I get to know people) and I come off as unfriendly at first. But once I warm up to people I am very loyal and sweet, I suppose. I’ve always been the more dominent one in relationships.

I also like to say I’m like Jessie as well, just because she’s a Cowgirl! Kind of like her WOody’s Roundup character. I love being outdoors and I love animals.

I also wear cowboy boots a lot!

I’d say I’m a mixture of Dory, Remy, and Violet.
Dory: Because I am still a little kid at heart, even if some people think 14 is still a kid. I’m a six year old inside, with a Lightning McQueen lunchbox. And I’m extremely forgetful. I’m afraid I’ll have some old person brain disease when I’m twenty, at the rate I’m going :smiley:
Remy: I’m really passionate about some things, and when I’m determined, it will happen. I work hard, and try to follow my dreams. And Remy has his own little humor that I share
Violet: I’m shy, and wish sometimes that I could be more outgoing. I can be when I’m around friends, and usually am. Just around guys, I can’t manage to say a word.

A bit of Woody, some Lignuini, a little Carl, and a lot of Wall-E.

Evangeline, I have a Dash lunchbox. :wink:

No way! high five This is so exciting! :smiley:

I’d say, I’m a mix of Remy, Violet and Dory.

Like Remy, I’m passionate of my art and determined to get something to work, no matter what. Though I don’t have his cooking skills XD

I’m very shy and withdrawn, like Violet. Most of the time I’m very quiet, except with close family members like my parents or brothers.

Sometimes, I have a memory as bad as Dory’s and I’m a child at heart, just like her. Not to mention, I can speak Whale XD

:astonished: Lucky!!! :wink:

I love having little kid stuff…my Dad got me a Buzz and Woody sandwich box yesterday, and it fits into my lunchbox perfectly!! :smiley:

I guess I’m a bit like Woody, too, which is why I love him. <3 I hate stupid people, I feel like I must always be in charge, and I’m veeery sarcastic. Oh!! And I feel like I need people’s attention a lot. :blush: So, basically, I love Woody because he’s as messed up as much as I am.

Dory->I forget things easily and i am very childish :laughing:
Violet->I am very shy and trying to get strong (to be a better person)
Mike-> I am very obsessive with things i love and i am sometimes annoying :laughing:
Woody->I am very jealous.

I’m like Rex. I often don’t think, I smash into stuff, I worry constantly…But I think I got his good traits too.

I guess I’m kinda like Molly. :laughing:
I’m a little sister, I annoy my older sister alot, I bug her about getting her room when she goes off to college next fall…

I’m also like Violet, shy and reserved. Not very outgoing.

Nice question.

Violet = The way I act around others. In high school, I was referred to as “the girl who never talks.”
Dory = Impulsiveness, caring, an almost childish nature (in a good way!).
Sully = I think I may become more like him with age, but I can see it. Yep.
Boo = I swear I act like her sometimes. When I’m around cute things, I talk like her, too. It’s like a mix between her and the young girl squirrel from The Sword in the Stone.

Well, I’m pretty mixed here. :laughing:

Woody–I always have to be in charge. Not in a violent way, I just get…nervous when I’m not in charge, because I almost always am. I also get jealous of people who get a lot of attention, and I’m very sarcastic. I have to say, Woody is my favorite Toy Story character, and possibly my favorite non Bob or Helen PIXAR character. In fact, he’s tied with them.

Sulley–I feel like an extra parent for my siblings a lot. And I tend to be very sentimental.

Bob–I get caught up in my own problems a lot. And again, very sentimental. :blush:

Helen
–I definitely look the most like her, say what I actually mean, and have a very will-do attitude. Again with the extra mom thing as well. She’s basically my role model, real or not. And she’s still gorgeous after 3 kids, which says a lot.

Buzz–I often don’t notice when someone tries to spite me, I’m an attention addict, and I often find myself under the allusion of being awesome.

Mike: I always need to entertain the people around me. Literally. At school I’m the band’s clown, and I’ll do anything but insult someone to get a laugh.

Syndrome–VERY short fuse. Right here. :blush: And he seems Autistic to me. He’s so smart!!! And I share his outgrown Incredible obsession, but I haven’t outgrown it.

Jessie–I’m very loud, very energetic, and people tend to hate me for my outgoing personality.

Dory- Same as Jessie. Although not sure this works, because I have photographic memory.

I’ll think of more. :laughing:

I’m a bit like:
Jessie- I’m quite loud, I’ve got red hair and I’m really energetic.
Woody- I get jealous easily and then tend to react in the wrong way and I like being the leader especially over the last 2 months I just love it. Especially in drama.
Remy- I really care about what I do and I am quite passionate about it.
Rex- I’m only a little bit easy as sometimes I can really freak out just like him.
Mr potato head- I can be really sarcastic like him. Apparently I’m too sarcastic :stuck_out_tongue:
Sully- I’m really protective over my family and friends. I always try to look after them and make sure they are okay. I don’t always succeed but I do my best :stuck_out_tongue: x
Dash- I’m the fastest in my class at running (But I hate running) and I don’t really listen to what people tell me most of the time.
Anton Ego- I’m really critical, I’m always nice I’m not critical in a blunt way. I’m just hard to impress. :stuck_out_tongue: x

Would it be okay if I high-fived you over the internet right now? :laughing:

Hamm of all characters is who i’m most like. Keep myself to myself alot, as we don’t really know anything about Hamm sept for he is one of Andy’s favourite toys. That’s me normally, but when i’m with some of my mates and/or immature people, i’m a mixture between Hamm and sometimes…

Jessie to a degree, as when i’m with immature people I suddenly go immature and alot of the time are constantly pulling pranks and stuff on people.

Hamm
Slinky dog
tuck and roll
Randell Boggs
Zurg
The underminer
dash
bruce
Mater
burn-e
Tom
Russell