what happend to the incredicar?

No, he threw a BLACK car at Syndrome’s plane :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

That doesn’t nessecarily mean it was the Incredibile.

But some people were saying it was red. I was just pointing out that it was black.
And also, Al-bob, the NSA files say NSA-supplied Incredobile, so he didn’t purchase it himself.

So this probably means that after the government issued the SUper Hero Relocation Program, the NSA took away Bob’s Incredibile.

phewee…that’s a shame.

I wonder what the goverment did with it??

I’m hoping for a cameo in Cars 2. The incredicar was such a sweet ride!

If the Incredicar was in Cars 2, I would be raising my arms up in victory! But who knows?

oooohhhh…that would be cool…great idea.

The Incredobile would look so cool with a face!! But I would much rather see characters cameoed than the car. I guess that wouldn’t work in Cars 2, but maybe in a future sequel??? :wink: :wink:

I remember seeing on a Wikipedia page recently (however the whole Incredibles wiki pages have been changed since) that the Incredimobile was taken by the operators of the Superhero Relocation Program. It would make sense, but the Wiki has been changed (no citation found, possibly?).

I too would believe that it would make sense that the NSA took the Incredibile away as soon as the Super Hero Relocation Act was established, thinking Mr. Incredible might not need it any more.

Well one the booklet inside the DVD there is a picture of them all in a NEW IncrediCar, so they apparently got a new one. How do you guys think they got it?

New supers arose after the Superhero relocation act was cancelled, so they were able to atain a new, better, more red Incredibile. :slight_smile: <3

Maybe Edna moda? iKnow she only makes costumes, but those costumes have pretty advance tecnology, so it wouldnt surprise me if the new incredicar was made by edna moda to help the family fight crime

That’s a good idea, lord-zedd. I’ve always liked the red one better, since red’s my favorite color. I just hope we get to see it in some movie action!!

I think that the Incredibile was paided for and supplied by the government.