What are you watching right now?

That is a very good question. The “Whats on your mind” thred is supposed to be like a status update, like on facebook.

Watching people get dunked on.

E.T. (1982)

Pee Wee’s Big Adventure (1985)

Tim Burton’s directorial debut. One of my favorites of his.

MonkeeJuice: I totally agree, I love it. I think just even the opening scene is a masterpiece itself.

Today my mom and I went to see Dolphin Tale 2: Hope for Winter. :mrgreen:

Lilo and Stitch. Twice. I’m going to Hawaii for three months, so I had to. :mrgreen:

Simply put, because we’ve never seen this board before. No wonder, since it’s quite new, and we’ve been posting what we’re watching almost since we joined, and there was no other place to post those since this didn’t exist.

I don’t have Facebook and I don’t know how a status is “supposed” to work, but if status can be defined as “The situation at a particular time”, the film I’m watching at that particular time is my status. I’ve seen many a person have what they’re watching on their status in social networks.

So I don’t know if it’s a very good question or not, but the answer is no mystery. If I’m watching a film, that is, whitout a doubt, “What is in my mind”, so I’m not off-topic by posting that there, as dome have insinuated before now.

Anyway, since now we’re aware of the existence of this other thread, it’s probable we’ll post in here often.

The Diary Of Anne Frank (1959)

The Seven Years Itch.

Music videos

Short cartoons from the Golden Age Of Animation

I had a Spider-Man marathon earlier. That didn’t include The Amazing series, just the Raimi trilogy.

I’m watching the next episode of TMNT before it airs on friday

Just returned from watching Boyhood.

Singin’ In The Rain (1952)

The Two Faces of January.

Spirit of Adventure: I watched it some time ago, when I was in England. But, quite honestly, my ideas on the subject aren’t clear. What are your thoughts about it?

About The Two Faces of January, do you mean? It was brilliantly acted and the intentional Hitchcock-like direction was slick. It’s done in such an old-school way, I expect modern audiences wouldn’t enjoy it too much.

Watching Chef.

Brock lesnar Suplex repeat