WALL•E Premiering on Disney Channel!!!

I told my mom that I wanted to go to my grandparent’s house to watch WALL-E on TV and she was like," But you’ve got the DVD! Why do you want to watch on TV with all the commercials?"

I might still get to go watch it, she didn’t say I couldn’t.

I got the same thing :l

Because Americans are not permitted to watch, whatever it is! :frowning:

You should make this an event JustSoWall-eCrazy

It’ll be the E·MOTION-PICTURE EVENT OF THE YEAR. :slight_smile:

I’m watching it on the disney channel right now!

“We’re going to find adventure in the evening aiiiir!”

I got done watching it a while ago. :slight_smile: Then I sent my friend an email saying “Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA”

Ooo, I forgot! Since I’m Californian, I watch it last! (Besides Hawaiians, but I dont’ think we got none of them here!)

I’m at “La Vie en Rose” right now! I love this movie!

I watched earlier, but I only saw from when Auto zaps Wall-e

I’m even celebrating by watching with my jumbo EVE plushie!!!

I’m checking my twitter right now, and “Wall-E” is treading!

Here’s what “HarryJPotterr” says about it:
“Wall-E is weird” #reallymeans “I’m too stupid to get the point of the movie, so I’ll just call it weird”

^ Weird? Wall-E is the best movie ever! I even dedicated my self to watch the second screening after I only saw from when Auto Zapped Wall-E

Wall-e’s on!!! YDDDD
Oh no Miley song already =_=

I watched it last night and this morning! (well actually this afternoon, I didn’t wake up until about 3:00. I was at a lock in all night lol) My grandmother watched it with me last night. She missed the part when WALL-E and EVE kissed for the first time and she asked me what happened and I said she kissed him and she thought I said she kicked him. XD And she thought M-O said his name was Bill when he told WALL-E his name. (how you mistake M-O for Bill I don’t know)
Aaaand I noticed a cockroach on the floor when we were watching the movie. My grandmother told me to kill it with my shoe so I did. When the movie was over I got a piece of paper to pick it up and throw it away. I went up to it and said “I’m sorry Hal…” and started to slide the paper under it, and it came back to life!!! :open_mouth: So I slapped it with my flip flop again and it died.

That sounds like a really fun time you had, skunklover! LOL about Hal and Bill.

Aww, as disgusting as cockroaches are, that made me sad! I couldn’t do in a cockroach!

Just saw an ad for WALL-E to air on Disney XD!!! This might be good for some of you who don’t like any JoBros commercials and stuff like that.

JustSoWall-eCrazy: :laughing: Hahhaha, sounds like my sort of thing! JoBro commericals make me frown!

I’ll watch it on DVD again, in commemoration, again. I don’t like watching TV.

when does it appear on Disney XD?