Violet's Graphics (Now taking requests!)

bright dot-dasher- Thanks :slight_smile: ! And, actually, the quote is a Bible verse. But I’m glad you liked it :slight_smile: . I look forward to your reviews on my next batch :wink: .

The Star Swordsman- Thanks, TSS :slight_smile: . Hopefully, I’ll update sometime tonight or tomorrow. :wink:

I can’t wait for it Violet Parr.

I know I already PMed you on this, but I just wanted to say again how much I absolutely love these!! They came out so awesome, and I just love that verse you chose. <3 And how you picked the picture of Remy for the avvie and EVE for the siggy, it’s like… little chef… Eva!!! :smiley: (Haha… lame joke is lame… :laughing:)

Thanks again, so much! You’re such a sweetheart, seriously… :slight_smile:

little chef

Your welcome, Little Chef :slight_smile: ! I’m glad you liked it. Thanks :slight_smile: !

OK, it’s been a while since I did a major update, so, I’ve got a big batch coming up :wink: !

First, some avatars.

And some sigs…

And, some opening titles…

Well, I think that’s all for now. Thanks for the reviews guys :slight_smile: . Looking forward to more of them :wink: . Enjoy :smiley: !

I love them all Violet Parr. Really well done. Thanks for the update. Really put a smile on my face just looking at them.

Thanks, TSS :slight_smile: ! Might I ask, which one(s) was your favorite?

I’ll give you a clue: It is all of the Incredibles ones. :wink: :laughing:

I kinda figured :wink: . Thanks again, TSS :slight_smile: !

You’re welcome Violet Parr. :wink: I eagerly await for the next batch.

This is what happens when I watch way to much of The Nanny and get really bored…

:laughing: I know, Barbra has NO connection to Ratatouille what-so-ever, but I was bored out of my mind and I wanted to use a celebrity name that you don’t hear too often anymore. So, this is the result…

Well, I know my last update wasn’t the best^. But I’m a little more prepared (and not as bored) this time, so hopefully, it’ll be WAY better. Here’s your next Update :wink: .

I decided to do some UP avatars. Let me know what you think :wink: .

Hope you like 'em :slight_smile: !

I really do like them Violet Parr. Simple, yet looking at the adorable characters of Up really puts a smile on my face.

While I like them, I probably know one member here that will love them. (Eyes at ffdude1906) :wink:

Thanks, TSS :slight_smile: . I thought about adding their names, but the more I thought about it, they look so much better in their original state. (Well, all accept for the last one. That I added text to.) Thanks again to the Pixar Website for providing the images :wink: .

Those look great! Kinda basic, but simple is still good, you can only do so much with that little box anyway! Plus, as we all know, I love me some Up! :smiley:

TSS: Haha, you bet I do! Good stuff!

Thanks ffdude1906 :smiley: ! I’m so glad you liked them :wink: . Hopefully, I’ll update again soon.

Hey guys :slight_smile: ! Sorry it’s been a while. But I’ve been playing around with a program we have called “Photo Explosion,” and have just recently learned how to use it. So I’ve got some way cooler Graphics coming up this time :wink: .

This is a little something I came up with for the Radio Pixar team. None has to use it, I just thought you might like it. I thought it was kinda appropriate 'cause there’s a radio in the shot.

And I’ve got some signatures I also made using the same program…

Hope you guys like 'em :slight_smile: !

Oh my Violet, I absolutely love them! The Radio Pixar one looks really clever. We might use it in the future. THe Violet ones are both sweet and funny. Violet is just so adorable threatening her brother. But deep inside, she loves him. Very nicely done Violet Parr. Wonderfully done.

Thanks, TSS :slight_smile: ! I’m so glad you liked them. I think I’ll wear the “What did I do” one next. And I’d be honored if the Radio Pixar one was used in the future :slight_smile: . (Not that it has to be used. I just made it as a gift to you guys.) I’ll probably update again really soon. I’ve got some freeze frames I made to look like family photos. I think you’ll like those :wink: . Thanks again, TSS :slight_smile: .

Hey guys :slight_smile: ! It’s me, Violet, again. I’ve got those Incredibles family photos I promised you a little while ago. So here they are!

First, here are some images I was just playing around with while I was learning how to use the program.

Violet with evil eyes… This was an experiment I did before making the sig that I previously posted with her saying, “Don’t take this threat lightly. I will KILL you.” I decided it was better without the eyes simply because it was too much. But I kept the practice image anyway :stuck_out_tongue: .

These two were an experiment I did trying to find out how to mess with skin color, to make someone look darker, or pale, or… even sick. Poor Vi.

Now on to the REAL family photos :smiley:

Hope you guys enjoy :smiley: ! I’ll update again when I can. Comments and constructive criticism is welcome, as always!

They’re neat and nice, Violet Parr. The frames are a nice touch to some to make them look more, well, real, like an actual family photo almost. Plus it makes the shot look sweeter. :smiley: And LOL at the Vi with evil eyes! It nearly scared me but it’s funny at the same time! Man, the green skin tone really does make her look ill…(or maybe just a teenage witch facing angst). Interesting to see what you’ve been experimenting with!