Vampires Suck (Worst Movie EVER)

Aww man, that’s bogus. I thought it was bad having a little sister being a Twi-hard!

I wish my little sister was a Twi-hard instead of my mom!

Well, Twilight doesn’t really have anything to do with HP…but that doesn’t mean HP isn’t 10,000 times better (at least in my opinion)

Yeah…I ain’t a fan. I did, in fact, read the first book, and found it dreadfully…well, I won’t go on. We do have fans in our midst. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I really don’t see the whole “Twilight is a rip off of Harry Potter!” thing. People used to say that Potter was just a rip off of Lord of the Rings. I think this will continue to happen with any new massively popular fantasy series. I just don’t like that the Breaking Dawn film will be in two parts. Now that is a rip off of the Harry Potter films indeed.

So my friend told me that all the funny parts of this movie were in the trailer. Tis true? I did enjoy some of the gags in the commercials, but I can see there be nothing else that is funny.

No interest. Are the directors five year olds? Creativity is scarce, but wow.

movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.ap. … th-165m-ap

The world is ending.

That. Box office report. Is jank(forgive me for the Ghetto talk, I go to public school).

Scott Pilgrim in 10th place? AAAARRRGH!!
I have lost all fate in moviegoers

Hmm, this seems like it would be an amusing premise for a silly, three minute, parody Youtube video. But I would definitely NOT want to endured a full-blown, feature-length film of this! What was the director thinking?

How the heck did all those movies make more money than Scott Pilgrim?!?

Teenagers. Everyone I know thinks that Scott Pilgrim is either stupid or an educational movie about pilgrims. :unamused:

love70ways: Breaking Dawn being a 2-parter is funny, because I know the creators are trying to please the fans by offering them with a slighlty longer amount of time to stay with their beloved franchise (kind of like Harry Potter), but the only difference between that scenario is that personally Harry Potter is a very nostalgic franchise. I grew up with all these films and books, and when the first one came out I was almost 11 and hoped one day I’d be taken away to Hogwarts (sadly I’m still here :`-( ). When the last film comes out I’d be the same age as Harry almost (16-18…it’s close enough). This all reminds me of Toy Story 3, but while that was intentional, Harry Potter’s emotional attachment towards me was just a coincidence with my age. Anyway, now that Twilight’s last movie is being a two-parter, instead of it being a breath of fresh air to hold on to this nostalgic event a moment longer, it’s as if the creators are taunting me by expanding this ridiculous event even longer. I don’t mind that these movies are bad, but I do mind how they all completely destroy the box office when they compete. The first Twilight came out the same day as Bolt . Twilight grossed almost 70,000,000 dollars that weekend; Bolt debuted at the third spot behind the newest James Bond movie. Keep in mind that Wall-E only grossed about 63,000,000 dollars its first weekend that year. New Moon grossed over 140,000,000 dollars its first weekend. The same day as The Blind Side which only grossed about 34,000,000. The next week it debuted #1 again; destroying all its competitors. That year Up only grossed about 70 million its first weekend. Eclipse grossed over 83 million its first weekend; dominating over The Last Airbender. That movie wasn’t good, but if it was nobody would’ve seen it. Then of course Vampires Suck came along to help The Expendables destroy Scott Pilgrim vs the World. This is insane! This is madness! THIS…IS…not funny.

The Scary Movies were directed by different people. People I happen to be related to.

The reason that HP7 is being released in two movies is that, even though its not the longest book, most of what happens is crucial to the plot. Breaking Dawn? Not so much. One of the main things that annoy me about Twilight is that Smeyer doesn’t seem to realize that length =/= substance.

I’ve heard the Scary Movies are actually pretty funny, but I’ve never seen them.

Yeah, my friend and his friends actually liked the movie. I was the only one who didn’t, and they actually applauded at the end. BARF I am ashamed that I have contributed to its ticket sales. DX

I think the Scary Movies are pretty funny IMO, though Scary Movie 2 is more like Squicky Movie. xP

I really really REALLY hope this Twi-fad will die down as soon as possible. The characters are lame, the story is lame, and the actors portray little emotion. Heck, even Conker portrays more emotion in all his 64-bit glory than Bella does in the ENTIRE FRIGGIN’ TWILIGHT SERIES!!

sorry for caps, I tend to overreact…

Heck, Conker portrays more emotion than characters in most movies nowadays. :wink:

It looked funny at first, but when I found out it was another crapfest by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer, I thought “No. Just no.”.

And it turned out exactly as I predicted, badly recieved and torn to shreds by critics.

I went to see Vampires Suck on a whim (and cuz me and my friend had gift cards…I wouldnt have spent my own actual money to see it) and I didnt think it was all that bad. It was kind of amusing to me at times. I didnt get ALL the Twilight references because I’ve never seen or read it (and have no interest to) but I was expecting that coming into it. A few jokes/references were a little gory for me. Was it stupid? Yes. Was it totally random? Yes. But thats exactly what I was expecting it to be. Does this mean I have a sick twisted sense of humor? probably. :wink: But I cant say I found it epically hilarious. Just amusing at times.

My friend, my sister, and another friend really, really wanted to see this movie. I wanted to see Scott Pilgrim, but I got outvoted. I still wanted to go out and hang with them, so I went along to see “Vampires Suck”

It was super bad, and horrible. I’ll admit, I laughed, a lot. Because it was “wtf hahahaha” moments. I had a great time with my friends. And that’s all that matters I suppose! :sunglasses:

OMG, it’s true! 8D

This movie looks terrible… I’ve never seen any other movies directed by this duo but considering they’ve had the dishonor of making it to IMDB’s Bottom Movies list twice, I don’t have much faith in it.